Epic Games today announced that Battle Breakers is now available PC and mobile. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Battle Breakers is a cartoon-inspired, Hero Collector RPG built as a passion project by a small team at Epic Games.
Take Back Your Planet in This Cartoon-Inspired, Hero Collector RPG
Monsters from space trapped the world’s greatest Heroes in technomagic crystal. Now it’s up to you to assemble the ultimate team of super warriors and take back your planet – one break at a time!
- SAVE THE KINGDOM – Monsters have infested every corner of the kingdom. Explore over 1000 dungeons across volcanoes, forests, glaciers, and more.
- BIG BOSSES, EPIC BRAWLS – Unleash massive attacks and special abilities to take down bosses and smash through legions of monsters.
- ASSEMBLE THE PERFECT TEAM – With the Battle Pass, Skybreaker Quests, and the Hero Store, you have the power to build the team you want.
- HUNDREDS OF HEROES – Collect an arsenal of powerful Heroes ready to fight to save the world.
- CROSS-PLATFORM – Take your game progress seamlessly across mobile and PC.
About Epic Games
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is the creator of Fortnite, Unreal, Gears of War, Shadow Complex, and the Infinity Blade series of games. Epic’s Unreal Engine technology, which brings high-fidelity, interactive experiences to PC, console, mobile, AR, VR and the Web, is freely available at unrealengine.com. The Epic Games store offers a handpicked library of games, available at epicgames.com. Follow @EpicGames for updates.
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020