Epic Games today announced that Battle Breakers is now available PC and mobile. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Battle Breakers is a cartoon-inspired, Hero Collector RPG built as a passion project by a small team at Epic Games.
Take Back Your Planet in This Cartoon-Inspired, Hero Collector RPG
Monsters from space trapped the world’s greatest Heroes in technomagic crystal. Now it’s up to you to assemble the ultimate team of super warriors and take back your planet – one break at a time!
- SAVE THE KINGDOM – Monsters have infested every corner of the kingdom. Explore over 1000 dungeons across volcanoes, forests, glaciers, and more.
- BIG BOSSES, EPIC BRAWLS – Unleash massive attacks and special abilities to take down bosses and smash through legions of monsters.
- ASSEMBLE THE PERFECT TEAM – With the Battle Pass, Skybreaker Quests, and the Hero Store, you have the power to build the team you want.
- HUNDREDS OF HEROES – Collect an arsenal of powerful Heroes ready to fight to save the world.
- CROSS-PLATFORM – Take your game progress seamlessly across mobile and PC.
About Epic Games
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is the creator of Fortnite, Unreal, Gears of War, Shadow Complex, and the Infinity Blade series of games. Epic’s Unreal Engine technology, which brings high-fidelity, interactive experiences to PC, console, mobile, AR, VR and the Web, is freely available at unrealengine.com. The Epic Games store offers a handpicked library of games, available at epicgames.com. Follow @EpicGames for updates.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Black Desert Mobile Available for Pre-Download Starting December 9 - December 5, 2019
- Tank Maniacs Launching Today on Steam - December 5, 2019
- DEATH LAP — THE NEW VR COMBAT RACING GAME FROM OZWE GAMES STUDIO, AVAILABLE ON THE OCULUS QUEST AND THE RIFT PLATFORM - December 5, 2019