WIREGAMES publishing company from Zagreb, Croatia in association with GD ENTERTAINMENT, an expanding game development studio out of Zagreb, Croatia, today announced Primordials of Amiryon, the all-new tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena coming to PC in 2020. Featuring upgradeable Primordials, champions, minions, and more, Primordials of Amiryon charges players with commanding a large scale 1v1 battle and employing various strategies to crush opposing players in unique tug-of-war gameplay that emphasizes macro over micro
New Tug-of-War MOBA Announced and Showing Early Pre-alpha Gameplay at Reboot Infogamer to Better Involve Community in Early Development
Priomordials of Amiryon is featured at this year’s Reboot Infogamer in Zagreb, Croatia, beginning today, November 12 and ending November 17. The title is showing off extremely early pre-alpha gameplay where attendees can get first hands-on, receive awesome swag, and contribute to a title in the first stages of development, long before they typically see product.
Primordials of Amiryon features:
- Lord Over Land – Battle for control of the realm without the tedium of dictation. It’s macro over micro.
- Choose Your Path – Upgrade Primordials, champions, minions and towers to directly counter an opponent’s army.
- Battle of Wit and Will – Test your mettle in 1v1 duels. No teammates can steal glory or bring your great name to shame.
- Bolster Forces – Unleash devastating activatable abilities in support of valiant minions marching into a brutal war of attrition.
- Manage Resources – Spend resources early and go for the killing blow, or build up an economy in an effort to overwhelm the long-game.
ABOUT PRIMORDIALS OF AMIRYON
Primordials of Amiryon is a tug-of-war multiplayer online battle arena where players rule kingdoms and build armies to war for ever greater power. “One will rise, Many will fall”. Compete in 1v1 duels against other Primordials and their armies, simultaneously balancing resource management while choosing upgrade paths for buildings, champions and minions to gain key advantages on the battlefield. While even the greatest Primordial may not control every unit on the battlefield, some have abilities and ultimates that can turn the tide of war.
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020