Get ready to serve up on PC and PS VR as Merge Games, ONE-O-ONE GAMES and IV Productions release VR Ping Pong Pro today! Prepare to test your skills both offline and via online multiplayer with friends as you rise the ranks to become the true ping pong pro! Alongside the release date we also have a brand-new launch trailer showcasing more of what VR Ping Pong Pro has in store (https://youtu.be/IXcDEwNRDiI)!
Bringing together 8 beautiful environments ranging from stadiums to Japanese gardens, VR Ping Pong Pro gives you the chance
to play in style against gorgeous photorealistic backdrops and tonnes of customisation options!
Also giving players the chance to get competitive online with varied multiplayer ranging from either single matches to tournaments with people from all over the world, show off your customized rackets in style with players globally today and see if you can become the best!
VR Ping Pong Pro will be available via Steam and the PlayStation Store on November 12th priced at £19.99 / $24,99 / €24.99.
Retail versions are also available for PS4 priced at £24.99 / $29.99 / €29,99. In stores on November 12th in the US and November 15th in the EU. All HTC Vive models will be supported at launch along with PSVR and Oculus support.
- Singles Match – (Player vs CPU or Player 1 vs Player 2)
- Online multiplayer – choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament Mode
- Exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you’re really there!
- A wide array of customisable rackets and ping pong balls!
For more information please contact Craig Bleasdale at Merge – [email protected]
Press assets can downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r80mlrnsaxvbxq7/AABDBVGgzbHGtfiBEzkYOk_Na?dl=0
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Black Desert Mobile Available for Pre-Download Starting December 9 - December 5, 2019
- Tank Maniacs Launching Today on Steam - December 5, 2019
- DEATH LAP — THE NEW VR COMBAT RACING GAME FROM OZWE GAMES STUDIO, AVAILABLE ON THE OCULUS QUEST AND THE RIFT PLATFORM - December 5, 2019