Developer Midgar Studio and publisher Dear Villagers today announced the fourth free major update to their ambitious Early Access JRPG Edge of Eternity, which is currently available on Steam Early Access. The story continues with “The Man Who Survived the Corrosion”. The update includes around 6 hours of new story-expanding content, with the centrepiece being the major new sci-fi city hub of Tyr Caelum. The update will also include a host of other new locations like a jungle area, a refugee village, a new dungeon (The Junkyard) and heaps of side-quests, bringing the world of Heryon to richer life than ever before.
Free expansion brings hours of new content, major new sci-fi hub and dungeon.
You watch the new trailer for “The Man Who Survived the Corrosion” here.
Free major updates will continue to expand the game world, improve existing content, and adding major new story chapters throughout the Early Access period, ahead of the full launch on PC next year.
Edge of Eternity was made possible by over 4000 fans who made the game a reality via a successful Kickstarter campaign. The crowdfunding was so successful that Midgar Studio were able to work with the legendary JRPG composer of Chrono Trigger Yasunori Mitsuda. You can hear the result of that partnership on the latest trailer on the Steam Store Page.
About Edge of Eternity:
- Ambitious new JRPG adventure being developed by 9-person indie studio, taking influences from both Japanese & Western RPGs
- On Steam Early Access now, with the game world expanding and major new story chapters added throughout the Early Access period
- Full launch will be coming PC next year
- Successfully Kickstarted by fans in 2015, reaching almost 4x the campaign goal
- A stunning soundtrack including contributions from Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles composer Yasunori Mitsuda
Full details of what’s happening in the Early Access for Edge of Eternity, and what’s coming in each of the updates can be read in full here.
The latest assets for Edge of Eternity are in the press kit here.
Press kit: https://dearvillagers.com/project/edge-of-eternity/
Those interested in Steam Early Access review codes can email [email protected]
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Their Vision MTG ARENA BEYOND STANDARD - November 19, 2019
- Famous Anime Berserk Coming to Black Desert SEA With Special Crossover Event - November 19, 2019
- Disney and Roblox Team Up to Advance Kids’ Coding Skills with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Creator Challenge - November 19, 2019