3 Minutes to Midnight, a comedy adventure game developed by Barcelona based Scarecrow Studio, is receiving a great response on Kickstarter raising over 53.000€. The funding goal has been reached a few days ago thanks to over 800 backers from around the world.
Only 48 hours left to support this hilarious sci-fi mystery!
The developers would like to express their sincere gratitude and want to thank everyone who supported this project—3 Minutes to Midnight will be released next year thanks to your help!
The crowdfunding campaign has been updated with an ambitious set of stretch goals which include:
- Additional localization (Russian, Czech, Portuguese, and Polish);
- A comic book detailing the backstory of one of the most prominent characters;
- The director’s commentary promising full disclosure about everything that went on behind the scenes of the making of this game.
Now, with 48 hours remaining on the countdown of this particular doomsday clock, it’s only a matter of time before the exclusive and limited rewards vanish as they’re taken up by fans and (not only) big box collectors… or lost forever into the deepest parts of the Internet because there will be no other place where to get them. They are, after all, Kickstarter exclusive rewards.
The gamers have now the last chance to pre-order 3 Minutes to Midnight at a special price by selecting one of the pledge tiers on the Kickstarter campaign page.
About 3 Minutes to Midnight
3 Minutes to Midnight is a brand-new point-and-click adventure game created by Scarecrow Studio. The inhabitants of a small New Mexico town are sleeping peacefully when a sudden and inexplicable explosion shatters the quiet night. The entire town awakens to discover their memories have been completely erased. It’s up to troublemaker Betty Anderson, a sassy high school student, to solve the mystery surrounding everyone’s lost memories and save the town, while also possibly preventing a secret doomsday plot. How hard could that possibly be, right?
What makes this game stand out is its amazing gameplay where every action has its own consequences and each puzzle has wildly different solutions. The game offers over 15 hours of gameplay, breathtaking environments, charismatic art, and colorful cast of characters, each of whom has intriguing pasts and secret agendas to unravel.
With captivating environmental design from the same hands that crafted the beautiful games “Yesterday” and “Broken Sword,” 3 Minutes to Midnight’s rich environments and characters are custom-built from the ground up. The game offers several exciting features, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Sci-fi! Adventure! Mysterious mysteries! Oh, and plenty of laughs. This is a comedy, after all.
- Complex puzzles with multiple inventive solutions and clear contextual clues.
- Two playable characters, both of whom share different views of the world.
- Full English voice acting, and subtitles in English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish. (With more languages yet to come!)
- More endings than Mass Effect 3! Trust us, we counted.
- Debuting on PC, with ports to major consoles to follow.
About Scarecrow Studio
Scarecrow Studio is an independent video game developer founded in 2016. They specialize in the publishing and development of narrative games for multiple platforms. The Scarecrow team is a passionate group of people who love creating point-and-click adventure games. They develop original IPs with a special focus on rich plot lines, interesting characters with deep backstories, and a high dose of humor.
Kickstarter campaign page: