Necro Story is Comedy RPG where you play as a powerful and (kind of) evil Necromancer. Helped by the ghost of a playful white mage, you must sneak in the Underworld to save humanity. Cast powerful spells, raise armies of skeletons, sign Dark Pacts and capture dead enemies’ souls to take control of them.
November 5th 2019, solo-developer Pablo Coma from Rablo Games (Healer’s Quest) announces Necro Story, a comedy RPG which will release on PC in 2021.
Necro Story is Comedy RPG where you play as a powerful and (kind of) evil Necromancer. Helped by the ghost of a playful white mage, you must sneak in the Underworld to save humanity.
During your quest, you’ll have to master 20 Necromancy spells. Each of them has its own skill tree. Summon dreadful and smelly skeletons, transform yourself in Demons by signing Dark Pacts and absorb life from your enemies.
But your most lethal weapon is no doubt your signature move: Possess Soul! Use it to take control of any beaten enemy, and build your own army of minions.
All combats are real-time in the way it was in Healer’s Quest, the previous game of the developer Rablo Games.
Necro Story will release on PC in 2021. You can already add it to your wishlist on Steam.
- Master 20 Necromancy spells
- Use in-depth skill trees and upgrades to carve out your own playstyle
- Transform yourself in powerful Demons by signing Dark Pacts
- Take control of enemies by capturing their souls
- All enemies can be captured and used in your team!
- Customize your party and party members’ skills