Only two months out from the successful launch of Green Hell, the game is growing yet again with its previously announced Plant Cultivation Update.
ittle slice of heaven into your Green Hell by cultivating your very own garden space! Constant jaguar attacks got you down? Turn that frown upside down and grow some delicious fruit that’s sure to be the cure to what ails ya! The Green Hell Plant Cultivation Update goes live this coming Monday so players can get their green thumb on.
Available on Monday, Nov. 4th, it will soon be time for players to tap into their inner farmer and add a little green thumbs action to their survival repertoire. From planting plots to harvesting, the Plant Cultivation Update will allow players to grow their own plants and reap the rewards.
The Plant Cultivation Update adds a number of new gameplay mechanics to the already deep experience of Green Hell:
- Farming Mechanic – 15 plants available to be cultivated! Whether it’s seeds harvested from fruit or shoots of bamboo replanted in your garden space, players will have new ways to keep themselves nourished and supplied in the harsh depths of the Amazon.
- New Constructions – Build the new planting box and small planting box for all your camp farming needs.
- Fertilizer – Some items are able to be used as fertilizer for a happier, healthier garden. Sure, plants can grow without it, but they’ll grow much better with a little fertilizer assistance.
- Seeds – Harvest seeds from the fruit you find in the wild to cultivate back at camp. Once planted (and given all that plant love), plants will respawn fruit.
- Green Thumbs Only – Plants don’t just survive. They need a little bit of care and attention! Proper hydration and fertilizer are imperative to happy, healthy gardens!
Green Hell is now available on Steam at a list price of $24.99 USD
About Creepy Jar
Creepy Jar is an independent, Warsaw-based game developer whose core team consists of industry veterans, including all of the previous board members from the very successful Techland Warsaw. Holding key management roles in production and development they had a drive to strike out on their own to create their own unique visions.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\