Kluge Interactive is excited to announce that their VR rhythm game Synth Riders is now available on the Oculus Quest and has just left Early Access on PCVR.
Synth Riders is an action rhythm experience that offers an immersive combination of dancing and enjoyable workout.
It takes on the concept of traditional rhythm games and enhances it with unique VR mechanics that deliver a powerful experience. The players become immersed in the music and feel the groove while soaring their arms along the unique rail system. The game guarantees endless fun and replayability thanks to cross-platform leaderboards, various challenge modes, and native support for custom songs and mods.
Since the debut on Early Access last year, the game has been constantly expanded with new songs and features developed with valuable feedback from an active community of fans, modders, and song mappers. The developers’ attention to suggestions from the players allowed Synth Riders to achieve an average of 95% positive reviews on Steam. The game is now officially entering the Oculus Quest with new songs, all the original content, and many additional improvements.
The full version of Synth Riders features 31 songs in various genres coming from acclaimed artists such as Celldweller, Prizm, and Sunset Neon. Along with the official soundtrack, the game comes with a dedicated Beatmap Editor and native support for custom songs, compatible with all versions of the game. It means that the players can simply drag-and-drop their songs and beatmaps to their Quest’s storage.
The Oculus Quest and Full Release version of Synth Riders offers:
– 31 varied songs and new top artists added regularly
– 4 difficulty levels from Easy to Master
– 7 diverse hand-designed environments with more coming soon
– 4 varied game modes (regular, boxing, endurance, force)
– Worldwide, cross-platform leaderboards
– Official Beatmap Editor
– Multiplayer and Oculus Quest social integration (coming soon)
Synth Riders is now available on Oculus Quest priced at $16.99 / €16.99. It has also left Early Access with a launch discount on Steam, Oculus Rift (cross-buy with Quest), and Viveport.
Brand new Launch Trailer: youtu.be/f65-KEXgZGI
Oculus Quest Store Page: oculus.com/experiences/quest/2436558143118760/
Steam Store Page: store.steampowered.com/app/885000/Synth_Riders/
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020