Prague November 1, 2019 – SCS Software proudly announces the release date of the latest American Truck Simulator extension. Utah map expansion will be available on Thursday, November 7, 2019.
ABOUT ATS: UTAH
Welcome to “Beehive State” Utah. Visit the great Salt Lake City, tourist-favorite Moab or historic St. George cities and see how rich the local architecture and lifestyle are.
Venture into crude-oil digging sites in remote areas away from the urban noise and enjoy the challenges hauling crude oil has to offer!
A completely new approach to creation of rock and other natural formations. Our tool and asset library has been vastly improved in this regard and offers best-to-date representation of real references. Expansion of existing industries via new company docks or cargoes. You can look forward to visiting agricultural stores, improved car dealers, a new feed mill, heavy machinery service or a set of new warehouses!
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feedmills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator Utah expansion Steam price:
USD $ 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99
ATS: UTAH COMING SOON PAGE
ATS: UTAH YOUTUBE TRAILER VIDEO
AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR STEAM STORE PAGE
ABOUT SCS SOFTWARE
SCS Software is a Prague-based game developer known and recognized worldwide for creating the most popular simulator video games. The portfolio of the company contains some of the most critically acclaimed video game hits of recent years, including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.