Kalypso Media and has today published a new update for Tropico 6 on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, introducing a new limited-time Halloween update that will run until 7th November 2019. A selection of screenshots and b-roll footage for the new content is available to download.
Spooky new seasonal event live now on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One
The new content includes:
- Themed main menu
- Autumn foliage
- Flowers in parks and on buildings replaced by pumpkins
- Halloween palace customization available in the “garden” category for the duration of the event
Platform(s):PC (Windows, Linux, Mac), PlayStation®4, Xbox One
Genre:City Builder / Dictator Simulator
Store links:Kalypso Store | Steam | PlayStation Store | Xbox Game Store
About the Kalypso Media Group
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is an independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 100 employees in 7 locations in Germany, England and the USA. The group includes Kalypso Media Group GmbH in Worms, Kalypso Media UK Ltd. in Bracknell, Kalypso Media USA Inc. in Ridgewood, Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. in Great Britain and Kalypso Media Mobile in Hamburg/Germany. With Realmforge Studios (Munich) and Gaming Minds Studios (Gütersloh), the company also has two development studios of its own.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Effie is now available on Steam & Humble Store - January 28, 2020
- Get Ready to Rumble! The Popori Brawler Enters the Ring on TERA Console! - January 28, 2020
- Reknum by Nape Games and JanduSoft S.L. is coming to PS4, and Nintendo Switch on January 31th! - January 28, 2020