MTG Arena BRAWL LAUNCH EVENT With the October 24 game update, we're officially adding Constructed Brawl to MTG Arena. We will be celebrating with a special week-long Brawl event, where you can win a copy of five rare cards and their respective card styles. These cards were previously only available in MTG Arena through Wildcard redemption, as these cards were built for brawling and are not found in booster or Limited packs.
These rewards can only be earned once, but don't worry—you can continue playing in the event beyond five wins.
BREW. BUILD. BRAWL.
For those of you who enjoyed our Courtside Brawl event back in September, it's the same format (play a deck built around a specific legendary creature or planeswalker from the Standard card pool), but now you get to choose the legendary creature or planeswalker to build your deck around!
A lot of People are Excited and have been waiting for this we don't have any Brawl bundles we are building on the fly
When building a Brawl deck, the first thing you should do is decide which card shall be your commander, as their color identity will determine the color identity of the 59 other cards in your deck. Once you've chosen your commander, the deck builder will automatically filter based on their color identity—no need to add any additional filters—and enforce the singleton (one copy of any card) deck-building requirement (except basic lands, of course):
Beyond our Brawl launch event, there will be a Brawl play queue every Wednesday, starting on November 6 at 8 a.m. PT (16:00 UTC) and available for 24 hours. Like our other Standard play queues, there will be no entry fee and no additional rewards, but games will grant quest progress and contribute toward any daily or weekly win counts.
If you need more Brawl in your life, it will also be available all the time through direct challenge, and be sure to check out your participating local game store for Magic Weekend: Brawl (Psst! Don't forget that if you participate, you'll be sent a code via email with more MTG Arena rewards!)
And for those of you who have been wondering when the Throne of Eldraine showcase cards will be in Magic: The Gathering Arena, the answer is[nbsp] . . .[/nbsp] soon! Starting in November, we'll be hosting the Festival of the Fae event series, where you can earn some of those whimsical card styles for your collection.
Each event will have a 2,500 gold or 500 gem entry fee and will feature the following formats:
- Artisan: Build a Standard deck using commons and uncommons only.
- Oko's Madness: It's like Momir's Madness, but your creatures are also 3/3 Elk.
- Cascade: When you cast your first spell each turn, exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a nonland card that costs less. You may cast it without paying its mana cost.
To learn more about these formats, you can check out our event details page.
- Free Trial Available Now for Life is Strange 2 on Xbox One - March 31, 2020
- Zen Studios Welcomes PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Steam and GOG.com to the Fantastical World of Operencia – Available Now! - March 31, 2020
- BITCOIN ASSOCIATION APPOINTS HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS TO FURTHER BITCOIN SV GROWTH - March 31, 2020