1C Entertainment and developer Destructive Creations are putting history in your hands. Mod Support through Steam Workshop has been added to critically acclaimed historical RTS, Ancestors Legacy. Purple chickens! Funky warbeats! Cow levels! Near invincible peasants! The medieval battlefields of Ancestors Legacy will never be the same!
Mod Support will enable players to modify and add a number of things to the base game:
- Game balance
- Modifying nations
- And much more
For more detailed information about Mod Support and how to get started creating your own content, please head over here:
The development team will keep on improving the modding kit, so for now it will remain in the Beta version.
Together with Mod Support, the Destructive Creations team have also released dedicated servers available for everyone that owns Ancestors Legacy, which can be found in the tools section: https://steamcommunity.com/app/620590/discussions/0/3175526477765701812/
About Ancestors Legacy
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired, real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in superb detail with Unreal Engine 4. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations – Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, or Slav – you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding, and pillaging enemy camps, villages, and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements will you emerge victorious.
- Four playable nations in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the center of the action
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Streamlined resource management and village construction
Platforms: PC, Xbox One
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developer: Destructive Creations
Price: PC: 29.99 EUR / 34.99 USD - Xbox One: 34.99 EUR / 39.99 USD
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Children of Morta Brings its Family of Brave Heroes to the Nintendo Switch Today - November 20, 2019
- Black Desert Online Launches Crossover Event with Famous Anime ‘Berserk’ - November 20, 2019
- DiRT Rally 2.0 & F1 2019 Free Trials Available Now - November 20, 2019