Developer and Publisher Chucklefish are excited to announce details for the forthcoming DLC – Wargroove: Double Trouble, coming free to PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One. The DLC introduces a brand new co-op enabled campaign, new Commanders, public & private multiplayer lobbies, a whole suite of editor tool updates, balance changes + much more...
Grab a fellow ruffian, set up your Hideout and take on Wargroove: Double Trouble.
Wargroove: Double Trouble's release date and trailer will be revealed soon!
About Wargroove: Double Trouble
Wargroove: Double Trouble is designed with co-op play in mind, adding a new story campaign that introduces 3 new Outlaw Commanders; the mighty Wulfar, troublemaker twins Errol and Orla, as well as the maleficent Vesper. After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues have no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen…
Wargroove: Double Trouble Features
- A brand new Co-Op Story Campaign can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo
- 3 New Roguish Commanders Wulfar, twins Errol & Orla and Vesper
- 2 New Units - Thieves & Riflemen!
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play maps including some of the community's most competitive maps as voted for by the Groove of War team
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies can now also be played as custom campaigns online!
- New features added to the customs Editor tools including a new Volcano map theme, 'gizmos', unit modifiers, increased map upload slots and more
- Outlaw music tracks composed by Phonetic Hero
- And more!
The DLC will be launching at the same time as an upcoming patch which will also include balance adjustments to a number of units and Commanders. More details about balance changes and Editor tool features can be found at:
Wargroove is a strategy game for up to 4 players! Choose your Commander and wage turn-based war on battling factions. Design and share maps, cut-scenes and campaigns with easy-to-use editors and in-depth customization tools!
When war breaks out in the Kingdom of Cherrystone, the young Queen Mercia must flee her home. Pursued by her foes, the only way to save her kingdom is to travel to new lands in search of allies. But who will she meet along the way, and what sinister challenges will she face?
Wargroove initially launched on February 1st 2019 to critical acclaim, and is now available across PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for USD $19.99, EUR 16,99€ and GBP £15.99
Request a review key via Terminals:
Arrange an interview with the developers:
Contact us at [email protected]
We will also be at EGX London this week, so let us know if you'd like to arrange a slot to play Wargroove: Double Trouble and interview the Chucklefish developers!
Launch Trailer: https://youtu.be/dIsK2eHeL8A
Gameplay Trailer: https://youtu.be/73H6yS4nk8k
Cinematic Trailer: https://youtu.be/jsMgITiNcnw
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- PUBG MOBILE CLUB OPEN 2020 SPRING SPLIT REGIONAL FINALS TO BEGIN IN INDIA & SOUTH ASIA THIS WEEKEND - February 18, 2020
- Jadiri Gamer MTG Arena Game of the Daydid the ground hog lie again I ask - February 18, 2020
- Kingdom Under Fire 2’s Third Update Brings New Raid, and New Missions - February 18, 2020