Soon Billy Bomber will appear on Nintendo Switch. This is a logic game that requires a creative approach and the appropriate use of springs and TNT, and each level can be completed in many different ways. The premiere date of the digital distribution (Nintendo eShop) is set for October 15 this year.
Behind the creation of the game is an independent Polish creator from the young generation – Jakub Lange. The publisher on Nintendo Switch is Ultimate Games S.A.
As the publisher points out, Billy Bomber is a proposal addressed primarily to lovers of logical challenges, who like to put their creativity to the test.
The main goal of the game is to transport our pyrotechnic to the exit. This is only possible through the accurate positioning of the TNT and the springs, and then starting a special chain reaction. The correct planning of the “path” is essential in this case. What is important is that each of the levels in the game can be completed in different ways – as a result, the player has almost complete freedom in choosing the tactics.
The title offers a total of 25 different levels to complete. The gameplay is additionally prolonged by the possibility to choose the level of difficulty (normal or hardcore).
Billy Bomber – main features:
- requires imagination and creativity;
- 25 different levels;
- springs and TNT;
- intuitive control;
- two game modes (normal and hardcore);
Billy Bomber (Nintendo eShop):
Billy Bomber Trailer:
- Cast 25 Land is the Challenge we are going to try this with Fire DecksMTG Arena - April 9, 2020
- The town of Wadeville is in dire need of a defense in the upcoming Weird West game – Western Sigil - April 9, 2020
- VR-Exclusive ‘Redemption’s Guild’ Offers An Action-Packed Online Multiplayer RPG Crafted For The Ultimate Immersion - April 9, 2020