A massive Halloween-themed content update arrives in time for the October season in LYN: The Lightbringer, the new story-driven role-playing game (RPG) from Jeong Juno, known for his work on Lineage 2, and NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Mobile players worldwide can download the latest LYN: The Lightbringer content update today on the App Store and Google Play.
Festive themed hand-drawn costumes, exclusive events and more arrive for the role-playing game on iOS and Android
With Halloween’s exciting and frightening antics right around the corner, LYN: The Lightbringer offers a spooky wave of fresh content, including:
- New Chilling Theme – All menu screens have been updated to add a Halloween-themed festive flair to LYN’s unique and enchanted art style
- Halloween Treat Event – From now until Wednesday, Oct. 23, players will receive daily “Halloween Special Baskets” that contain between 100,000 and 500,000 random Gold. Players can also participate in the Daily Check-In Event during the same times
- Sorcery Shop Event – Players are invited to complete in-game challenges and gather magical points to be traded for exclusive rewards
- Altar of Advent Change – The new challenging Altar ‘Miyura’ is now accessible in LYN’s dark fantasy world
- Additional Balances – Multiple in-game bugs have been addressed and other stability and character balances applied.
Jeong Juno, best known for his work on Lineage 2, teams up with the publishers at Nexon to create LYN: The Lightbringer’s enchanted world. LYN: The Lightbringer boasts a unique cast of 3D-rendered models converted from Jeong’s beautiful two-dimensional art. In this gorgeous role-playing game, players command the brave hero Jean to explore the treacherous realm of the godlike Daeva.
LYN: The Lightbringer is available now to download for free on the App Store and Google Play. Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for LYN: The Lightbringer here
- Check out the official Facebook page here
- Visit the official LYN: The Lightbringer website here
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the day “Demolish” - November 17, 2019
- MTG Arena Deck of the day “Chandra’s Blaze” Easy Sunday Blazer - November 17, 2019
- Dream Detective Begins Her Investigation of Dream Land on PC and Mobile Soon - November 17, 2019