Matrioshka Games has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for Fallen Angel has officially begun. For the next 30-days, fans are invited to become backers and enter into a unique community for tons of devilishly good times. Fans can learn more about Fallen Angel by visiting its Kickstarter page where they’ll find a full list of stretch goals, the descriptions of the backer packages, and see some gameplay images and videos.
Become Lucifer himself in this upcoming pixel art hack’n’slash RPG
If you’d like to try the demo for preview purposes, please let us know!
Inspired by John Milton’s Paradise Lost, Fallen Angel puts players in the hooves of Lucifer himself. He’s got an ax to grind with his maker and he’s on his way to the heavens above to make his point. The heavens feature seven unique realms, each with its own angelic boss.
Fans of fast-paced top-down action RPGs will be thrilled as Lucifer rips through hordes of angels, knocks them into the air, and smashes them into oblivion. Along with his normal attacks, Lucifer can unleash the beast when his Pride Meter is filled to the brim with unholy rage. Lucifer’s attacks are inspired by the aerial antics found in games like Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.
- Explore the seven realms of heaven, each with a unique theme and setting. Jump and glide through these levels in any order you wish, and find waypoints to save your progress.
- Smooth and responsive hack and slash gameplay accompanied by an array of abilities. Shoot, slash, dash, and smash your way through heaven.
- Knock enemies into the air to juggle, counter with a perfect parry to stun and execute them.
- Unlock new weapons and abilities by defeating Archangels and consuming their souls
- Find skill points by exploring the world and defeating powerful enemies to upgrade your abilities within an epic skill tree.
- Perfect your playstyle by mixing and matching traits to your liking.
- Converse with fully voice-acted Archangels and NPCs to learn about the mysteries of heaven.
- Equip items that add special effects to certain abilities.
- Discover hidden areas by ledge grabbing and climbing.
- You can even play with a friend in two-player local co-op!
Editors: If you’d like to interview the team behind Fallen Angel, be sure to hit us up. We also have a demo available, so please let us know if you’d like to give it a try!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Global esports authority, Esports Insider, announces the return of ESI New York and 2020 events - January 18, 2020
- Eternal New Set: Echoes of Eternity - January 18, 2020
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020