The 2019 season final for the eSports version of the World Rally Championship are set to take place tomorrow (Saturday, October 5) in Wales. Thrustmaster will be in attendance for the final chapter of an incredibly exciting, hard-fought season.
A three-pronged involvement for a third time collaboration
Thrustmaster will be a key player for the third consecutive year of these thrilling finals
— taking place at the WRC Service Park in Llandudno. They will take part in three different ways with regard to WRC 8, developed by Kylotonn and published by Bigben Interactive:
- Thrustmaster racing setups will be used for all nine finalists: T-GT base + Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco® R383 Mod + T3PA-PRO ADD-ON pedal set + TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod.
- Thrustmaster’s partner drivers will be taking part in the event — including reigning champion Jon Armstrong (officially sponsored by Thrustmaster), his predecessor NEXL (member of a partner team (Team LDLC), and SUBEE203 (Team WeD).
- Thrustmaster will also be providing the third-place driver with a full racing setup identical to the ones used in the finals.
Be sure to follow all the thrills and spills on Thrustmaster’s social media accounts, as well as those of the different partners involved in the high-stakes finals.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Grab your paintbrush and backpack: Eastshade is out now on Xbox One and American PS4 stores - October 21, 2019
- All in! Games announces a new title! Uncover the secrets of the Yotunz in Arboria, a dark fantasy roguelite RPG - October 21, 2019
- Enhanced ‘It came from space and ate our brains’ to premiere in Q1 2020! - October 21, 2019