The 2019 season final for the eSports version of the World Rally Championship are set to take place tomorrow (Saturday, October 5) in Wales. Thrustmaster will be in attendance for the final chapter of an incredibly exciting, hard-fought season.
A three-pronged involvement for a third time collaboration
Thrustmaster will be a key player for the third consecutive year of these thrilling finals
— taking place at the WRC Service Park in Llandudno. They will take part in three different ways with regard to WRC 8, developed by Kylotonn and published by Bigben Interactive:
- Thrustmaster racing setups will be used for all nine finalists: T-GT base + Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco® R383 Mod + T3PA-PRO ADD-ON pedal set + TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod.
- Thrustmaster’s partner drivers will be taking part in the event — including reigning champion Jon Armstrong (officially sponsored by Thrustmaster), his predecessor NEXL (member of a partner team (Team LDLC), and SUBEE203 (Team WeD).
- Thrustmaster will also be providing the third-place driver with a full racing setup identical to the ones used in the finals.
Be sure to follow all the thrills and spills on Thrustmaster’s social media accounts, as well as those of the different partners involved in the high-stakes finals.
- Bloober Team Shows Shows New Next-Gen Observer: System Redux Gameplay at Tokyo Game Show - September 27, 2020
- Ghost hunter Zombie Gamer Playing Roblox Ghost Simulator - September 27, 2020
- SIMULATION GAME AMAZING CULTIVATION SIMULATOR RELEASES IN ENGLISH IN Q4 2020 - September 27, 2020