ExiledThunder Productions’ Shadowy Contracts is now available on Steam Early Access. A stealth RPG created by Canadian developer Mark Nasr, Shadowy Contracts was inspired by sword-and-sorcery movies, the Dark Ages, and classic stealth games from the late ‘90s – featuring sharp graphics, extensive character customization, and a large open world for players to explore.
Start your assassin career for only $9.74 during launch week!
Shadowy Contracts has a straightforward premise: Take on contracts and eliminate targets for gold … or die trying! Furthermore – and in keeping with RPG standards – gold can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and effects/enchants. At the start of Early Access, 52 weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants will be available – with more to come in the near future. Successful assassins can also use their revenue streams to hire and lead mercenaries into battle – raising the stakes in a big way.
Kill List: The Story So Far
In Shadowy Contracts, King Arthur ascends the throne in a world hurting from violence, poverty, and hardship. Not willing to sit and wait while things get better, our protagonist joins an assassin organization – coming to grips with an unexpected magical heritage in the process …
“I’ve loved playing games from a very young age. I used to wonder about how they were actually made – and if I would ever be able to create my own games one day,” says Mark Nasr, lead developer and founder of ExiledThunder Productions. “A part of me has always been fascinated by the stealth genre and what makes those games tick – even more so with games such as Skyrim that combine stealth and combat! After studying software engineering and spending a few years working on smaller games, I finally had the chance to develop my own title. I’m thrilled that it’s finally out – and I can’t wait to hear from players.”
- Enjoy more than 7 contracts and 4 battle levels – with more coming soon!
- Loot and buy more than 52 different weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants.
- Progress by not only looting weapons, but also learning abilities and spells using the talent tree.
- Play your way with levels and enemies that scale with you.
- Customize your character freely with an extensive character creation system.
Pricing & Availability
Shadowy Contracts is now available on Steam (Windows only) for $9.74 – a 25% discount. On October 10, the game will return to its original retail price of $12.99.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the day“Arrester’s Zeal” - November 14, 2019
- Esports Media Network and Tournament Platform “Esports Pro League” (ESPL) Signs “Axis” as First Malaysian Franchise Partner - November 14, 2019
- Launch Edition includes digital Dark Horse Digital Comics bundle + Launch Trailer - November 14, 2019