Fellow Traveller and Chance Agency are pleased to announce their narrative adventure game of rideshare driving in an AI-driven world, Neo Cab, is NOW available for Windows PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch. Have you ever stopped to consider how difficult it is to be a rideshare driver in a gig economy? Facing demanding customers, can you balance your emotional well-being with remaining employed long enough to find your missing friend?
Neo Cab is out and reviews are in! With an interesting look into our app and gadget-based future, Neo Cab confronts the possible pitfalls of an automated society without holding anything back and people are loving it.
Cab, an emotional survival game with a strong narrative focus,
challenges you to stay human in a world overcome by automation. Play as
Lina, one of the last human rideshare drivers in a near-future,
AI-driven world. Your friend and only lifeline has gone missing; with no
money and nowhere to stay, the only thing you can do is keep driving.
Use the Neo Cab app to navigate the city, choose your passengers, and
engage with them to learn their stories — and uncover the truth about
- Meet a diverse cast of characters as you pick up passengers; everyone has their own story to tell.
- Balance Lina’s monetary needs, the necessity for a five-star rating, and the moods of your passengers with what feels right.
- A deeply branching storyline driven by your choices and your Feelgrid, a futuristic emotion-tracking tech.
- Featuring a neon-soaked original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards).
Find out more about Neo Cab:
- Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/794540/Neo_Cab/
- Nintendo eShop - https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/neo-cab
- Website - https://neocabgame.com/
About Chance Agency
Chance Agency is a small, independent game studio based in San Francisco, California. As individual artists, musicians, programmers, and writers, their past works include Firewatch, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Guild Wars 2 and Reigns: Her Majesty. They are excited to release Neo Cab, their first game as a team.
About Fellow Traveller
is an indie games label exploring the possibility space of what games
can be. Passionate about the vast and untapped potential of games as a
story-telling medium, its mission is to seek out pioneering game
developers working on unusual games with narrative at their core, help
these developers bring their creations to the world and to connect them
with players looking for something different.
known as Surprise Attack Games, the label was founded in 2011 and
rebranded as Fellow Traveller in 2018. You may know them for the hacking
game using real Unix commands (Hacknet), the surveillance thriller
series that puts you in the shoes of Big Brother (Orwell), or the quiet
rumination on life and loss (The Stillness of the Wind).
Traveller’s sister company, The Treasure Hunters Fanclub, brings
together a group of experienced members of the games industry (the
fans), scouting for interesting projects from independent developers
(the treasure hunters) and puts together a deal that includes
indie-friendly funding from its members and a publishing deal with
Fellow Traveller. Money, marketing and mentorship in support of
independent creative vision.
- HoYo FEST Grand Opening in Southeast Asia This November - October 26, 2021
- Seek Out The Ultimate Predators In ‘Prehistoric Hunt’ Roaring With Thrills On STEAM - October 26, 2021
- Goodgame Studios Establishes New Publishing Division; Releases Mobile Real Time Strategy Game War Alliance - October 26, 2021