Indie publisher Digerati is thrilled to confirm the recently announced arena shooter Demon Pit will launch on Steam on 17th October. The console versions (Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One) will follow at a still-to-be-confirmed date.
Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter with a classic 90s FPS aesthetic. Test your reflexes against the endless waves of the demon horde in a constantly changing arena.
For anyone who wants to try Demon Pit ahead of launch, a demo is available to download now from the game’s Steam page:
Press can request a Demon Pit review code here:http://bit.ly/DemonPitRC
Game site: http://www.demonpitgame.com/
A collaboration between DoomCube and Psychic Software, two developers based in Galway, Republic of Ireland, and with music by composer Thomas O’Boyle, Demon Pit is a throwback to the FPS classics of the 1990s. It combines retro-authentic low poly 3D graphics, with uncompromisingly hardcore skill-based gameplay.
“Creating Demon Pit has been an exercise in balancing speed, challenge, purity and chaos,” explains DoomCube’s Paul Conway, artist and designer on Demon Pit. “I want players to fight forward, experiencing its unrelenting pace as they progress through waves of enemies and grasp for their place on the leaderboard.”
About the game
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced FPS games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
- Playable in 4K (Xbox One X only)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Don’t Die, Minerva! Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access Dates announced - November 22, 2019
- Dual Universe Aims for the Stars With an Updated Roadmap - November 22, 2019
- Sling Some Free Spells in Eternal’s Weekend Event! - November 22, 2019