Today, Netmarble Corp. issued an update to their popular Super Hero mobile game MARVEL Future Fight that unlocks the ‘Realize Potential’ functionality for Magik, adding all new X-Men PHOENIX FIVE Uniforms for both Magik and Namor.
Some X-Men-related updates have happened. An iOS Mob
Together with the new additions, Netmarble also revealed more information on their new in-game content ‘Danger Room’ that was released in September. The Danger Room is a brand-new real-time player versus environment (PvE) dungeon where players enjoy 3 vs 3 battles by fighting in teams of pre-selected weekly Super Heroes to defeat the designated boss first. After clearing Chapter 3-5 [Dark Distance] in Story Mode, new Agents may enter The Danger Room to experience new real-time battles, a diversified reward system, and the opportunity to earn X-Genes easily and engage with Tier-3 characters on a weekly basis.
Today’s MARVEL Future Fight also introduces the following events, including:
- To celebrate new PHOENIX FIVE uniforms, you will see all uniforms 40% discount from October 1-7.
- On October 1-9, Agents can participate in the X-Men vs. Inhumans Faction Battle, where the player’s actions on the field, collectively add to the points of their faction to determine if they win or lose. Rewards, including Colossus, will be sent based on ranking and participation in the event.
MARVEL Future Fight celebrated its four-year anniversary with over 100 million players across the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
- Bloober Team Shows Shows New Next-Gen Observer: System Redux Gameplay at Tokyo Game Show - September 27, 2020
- Ghost hunter Zombie Gamer Playing Roblox Ghost Simulator - September 27, 2020
- SIMULATION GAME AMAZING CULTIVATION SIMULATOR RELEASES IN ENGLISH IN Q4 2020 - September 27, 2020