Countless unique heroes from across time and space engage in all-out galactic battle in Overhit, the widely-popular turn-based action role-playing game (RPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Beginning today, mobile players worldwide can jump into the latest update for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Nexon’s popular turn-based action role-playing game receives overhaul of new content on iOS and Android
Today’s massive content update furthers Overhit’s strategic action adventure gameplay with a myriad of new additions, including:
- Powerful New Heroes – Today’s update delivers three totally-new SSR+ tier heroes to an already daunting army of characters. Fire-type hero Dianne and Water-type hero Snow White grace the Supporter Class, while Wind-type Habub enlists in the Tanker Class
- Dianne is a leader of Westfarm Camp and sheriff dedicated to protecting her people by using her personality to ease tensions between pioneers and earlier settlers of Uruk Ran. As the daughter of a priestess mother and soldier father, Diane boasts a talent for sharpshooting and magic
- Snow White carries a mysterious past and a knack for playing harp, singing and gathering information. She works with Horizon to scout the Empire and often plays the role of inspector
- Habub once was a violet god who terrorized Uruk Ran with fear and blood festivals. Before being set free, Habub was sealed in an urn by an unknown mystic
- Elemental Growth System – Players can now obtain additional stats and passive skills by activating elemental levels. Materials needed to level up layer elements can be obtained through Exploration
- Exploration Balances – All difficulty and reward levels for Exploration content have been improved, including Element Shards becoming available from Exploration
- Fresh Arena System – The new selective matching feature allows players to select opponents based upon ranking information before participating in arena battle
- Special Arena Update – Beginning today, players can earn medals by reaching a certain rank in the Wind-type exclusive Arena
- Hero Event Dungeon – Players can test their skills at three different difficulties in the new Yggdrasil Hero Event Dungeon to earn rewards. The dungeon also offers all-new Yggdrasil cut scene
- Special Events – Today’s update delivers several festive events including the Seven Day Attendance Event, Bingo Mission Event, Rock-Paper-Scissors Event and more.
Overhit invites players to command the Black Wings resistance army packed with characters from across time and space. A cast of more than 120 unforgettable heroes voiced by world-renowned anime voice actors such as Ishikawa Kaito, Uchida Aya and Morikawa Toiyuki take charge in a gorgeous world with console-inspired 3D backgrounds.
The latest Overhit content update is now available for players worldwide on iOS and Android. Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for Overhit here