Psyonix, San Diego video game developer, in collaboration with Twitch Prime, launched the first Twitch Prime Content Pack for Rocket League today!
Prime members will be able to unlock four Content Packs that feature exclusive Twitch Prime in-game items by linking their Twitch accounts to their Rocket League platform of choice.
Once accounts are linked, the first Content Pack—which includes the new Nemesis Battle-Car—will unlock immediately.
Prime members can begin the journey to unlock all four Content Packs at any time between now and March 27, 2020. The content and scheduled roll out of the Twitch Prime Content Packs are:
- Twitch Prime Pack 1 - Available Now
- Nemesis Battle-Car
- Six Nemesis Decals
- Rocket Ball
- Full Speed
- Twitch Prime Pack 2 - Available Day 27 of Player Journey
- TP19 Wheels
- Drude Engine Audio
- Nemesis Crisis Decal
- Twitch Prime Pack 3 - Available Day 55 of Player Journey
- Streamer Boost
- Luster Animated Decal
- Webcam Topper
- Twitch Prime Pack 4 - Available Day 83 of Player Journey
- Tactical Nuke Goal Explosion
- Sushi Board Player Banner
- Boba Drink Antenna
Rocket League players are eligible to unlock all Content Packs as long as they stay a Twitch Prime member any time between now and March 27, 2020. For more information, check out the most recent blog post HERE, or visit the Twitch Prime offer detail page HERE.
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 60 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
- Demolish & Build is now available on Xbox One - July 4, 2020
- Creepy Tale, a beautifully crafted dark puzzle-adventure game launches on the Nintendo Switch on July 10th this year - July 4, 2020
- SteamWorld Dig + Heist receive the Switch physical treatment to celebrate the series 10th anniversary! - July 4, 2020