Yellow & Yangtze is the spiritual successor to Tigris & Euphrates, one of the most highly regarded board games of all time. Tabletop Gaming UK praised Yellow & Yangtze as “Far, far more than just Tigris & Euphrates with hexes, Yellow & Yangtze is a worthy successor to a bona fide masterpiece.”
Yellow & Yangtze is the second title in a new wave of digital board game adaptations from Dire Wolf, and it arrives with Steam Early Access next week!
Found an Empire
Lead your dynasty to victory in the Warring States period of ancient China in the new digital adaptation of the acclaimed board game from Tigris & Euphrates designer Reiner Knizia.
Build & Conquer
Conflict is inevitable as your influence expands. Wage war upon neighboring states to slow their growth, and build spectacular pagodas to increase your own prestige. How will your reign be remembered?
Balance in All Things
Expand your civilization by placing tiles that represent the five facets of a thriving kingdom:
- Governors - Keep the peace and quell revolts with a strong civic leadership!
- Soldiers - Defend your growing empire -- or wage war upon your neighbors!
- Farmers - Cultivate the banks of the Yellow and Yangtze rivers!
- Traders - Acquire the resources your people need to prosper!
- Artisans - Shape the culture of your dynasty and inspire your citizens!
Your legacy will be judged by your weakest category, so a wise leader must maintain harmony to achieve victory!
- “Pretty Girls Breakout!” is coming soon on Steam! - September 24, 2021
- Castle of Shikigami 2 Shoots Its Way to Nintendo Switch and Steam This December - September 24, 2021
- “Mira’s Brush” On STEAM Challenges You To Restore Color To Chromaland In A Fun, Side-Scrolling Retro-Platformer! - September 24, 2021