Canadian developer and publisher Digital Extremes is adding Atlas –the earth elemental Warframe –along with the the Sentinel companion Dethcube, its Deth Machine Rifle, and Atlas’ signature fist-weapon Tekko, to the Warframe® Prime program. Atlas Prime and these Prime variants can be acquired for free through Warframe’s in-game Relic hunting system or instantly – along with new, exclusive cosmetics and other items – with the full Atlas Prime Access package.
Earn Atlas Prime and More for Free In-Game, or Acquire Them Instantly – with Exclusive Cosmetics – Through Atlas Prime Access
Atlas Prime and the Prime Access package will be will be available soon, first on Steam PC, and then shortly after on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo™ Switch.
- Learn more about Atlas Prime here: https://www.warframe.com/prime-access
First added to Warframe in October 2015 as part of Update 17.5, Atlas uses his titan-like size and strength, and an arsenal of powers fueled by rock and stone, to grind his opposition into dust. With Abilities that create new armor from rubble, petrify enemies, or summon elemental brawlers to fight alongside him, Atlas rains an avalanche of destruction upon his foes.
Atlas Prime will be the 26th Prime Warframe added to the game and the 67th Warframe overall.
Atlas Prime Access:
- Atlas Prime: In bygone ages mountains were said to house warriors. In this age the mountain has become the warrior: Atlas Prime. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.
- Atlas Prime Glyphs: Embody Atlas Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
- Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crush and split with tectonic force.
- Dethcube Prime: With 'Assault Mode' and 'Vaporize' as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support. Comes loaded with Deth Machine Rifle Prime weapon.
- Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
Atlas Prime Accessories:
- Massif Syandana: The signature Syandana of Atlas Prime.
- Orcus Prime Accessories: Attachments for your Sentinel pet
- 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster: New to Warframe, the Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
- 90-Day Credit Booster
- 90-Day Affinity Booster
A Prime Warframe, weapon, Sentinel or accessory represents technology as it was during the height of the Orokin Era. The Prime Access program introduces rare versions of characters, weapons and accessories that boast superior performance and other advantages throughout the Origin System. Due to its rarity, Prime technology is coveted throughout the Solar System.
Would you like to join the Warframe community? Head to ourforums to start a conversation. Check our official website atwww.warframe.com. To keep up with the latest updates from the development team, be sure to follow Warframe onTwitch,YouTube,Twitter,Facebook, and Instagram.
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal, Unreal Tournament,Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visitwww.warframe.com.
- WASTENAUTS – Cooperative Collectible Card-Crawler Releases New Trailer, Announces Kickstarter - February 24, 2021
- OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM - February 24, 2021
- “Lust for Darkness” Is Free on Steam This Weekend - February 24, 2021