Rogue Games, a leading game publisher, today released two launch titles exclusive to Apple’s new Apple Arcade game subscription service on the App Store. With Apple Arcade, users get unlimited access to the entire catalog of over 100 new and exclusive games, all playable across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV. Subscribers get the full version of every game including all updates and expansions, without any ads or additional in-game
purchases. Hexaflip and Super Impossible Roadare available today through the service as part of the $4.99 USD monthly fee.
“Rogue Games is thrilled to be part of the launch of Apple’s new service, which we believe will make it easier to get high-quality game experiences into the hands of more people,” said Rogue Games’ chief strategy officer and co-founder Matt Casamassina. “We have an incredibly strong line-up of games we’ve been working on for Apple Arcade. Both Hexaflip and Super Impossible Road are highly accessible for players of all ages yet deliver an extremely satisfying console-quality experience.” More on the Games:Hexaflip – Hexaflip is a hyper-casual, simple but highly-polished and addictive puzzle-action game from developer David Marquardt in conjunction with Rogue Games. Players move and flip hexagons through<s> a</s> grid-based mazes, avoiding hazards, in a series of increasingly challenging levels.
- Hundreds of levels of simple, yet challenging gameplay for all ages
- Original, ambient soundtrack
- High production values and striking, colorful graphics
- Runs at 60 frames per second and supports a blistering 120 frames per second mode on the latest generation iPad Pro
- Haptic feedback immerses the player in the action
Super Impossible Road –Created by one-person studio Wonderful Lasers, Inc. in conjunction with Rogue Games, Super Impossible Road is an arcade racing game that’s all about breaking the rules, Players are rewarded for their improvisation and bravery, weighing rewards versus risks as they barrel down roller-coaster-like tracks, find shortcuts and forge their own path to the finish line.
- Procedurally generated tracks mean no two races are the same
- New random track released globally each day
- Up to 8-player online multiplayer
- Customizable race craft
- Full career mode with unique gameplay challenge
- Cutting-edge graphics that run at 60 frames per second
- Taptic Engine haptic feedback puts players in the action
Hexaflip and Super Road Impossibleare available today on Apple Arcade on the App Store on devices running iOS 13.About Rogue GamesRogue is a leading games publisher. Founded in 2017, Rogue Games Inc. is headquartered in Calabasas, CA with offices in San Francisco and Seattle. Rogue’s diverse portfolio features several award-winning titles including Glitch Dash, Chaos Battle League, Oz: Broken Kingdom, BeSwitched! Match 3, The Ancients AR, Olo, Hooky Crook, Ladder Up! and many more, all available worldwide on various platforms including the App Store and Google Play. The Company recently closed $1.25M in funding to help with growth and expansion. For more information, visit https://rogueco.com, ### Additional Resources:Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/rogueintYouTube:https://www.youtube.com/roguegamesincTwitter:https://twitter.com/Rogue_CoLinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/roguecoHexaflip Trailer: https://youtu.be/n8ilYV_mdBISuper Impossible Road Trailer: https://youtu.be/H1XmsdM4iog
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena BRAWL LAUNCH EVENT - October 19, 2019
- DIGIMON STORY® CYBER SLEUTH®: COMPLETE EDITION OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™ AND STEAM® - October 19, 2019
- MTG Arena Game of the Day Its Adventure time - October 19, 2019