Hello Games, an indie development team based in the United Kingdom, released a new trailer today revealing the first look at multiplayer gameplay in No Man’s Sky. The new mode will be added to the limitless procedural universe across all platforms next week via the No Man’s Sky NEXT update, coinciding with the game’s launch on Xbox One, in a publishing partnership with 505 Games for physical retail.
With this launch, players across Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam for PC will be able to explore, fight and survive with friends as they voyage across the vast celestial sandbox. Catch a glimpse of all the all-new experience here.
Highly Anticipated Xbox One Version of the Sci-Fi Exploration Game Launches July 24 Along with Massive No Man’s Sky NEXT Update on All Platforms
Upcoming content featured in the trailer includes:
New Multiplayer Mode:
- Team up with a small group of friends to explore the universe together, or joined with random travellers online
- Help friends stay alive, or prey on others to survive
- Build shelter or complex colonies together to share with your team
- Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with friends and enemies
- Race exocraft across weird alien terrains, creating race tracks and trails to share online
Extensive Visual Overhaul:
- Play in third or first person, both on-foot and in ship
- Gaze on planetary rings and improved space visuals that make space more beautiful than ever
- Explore dramatically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, water and clouds that bring the environment to life
- Enjoy significantly more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings
Unlimited Base Building:
- Build bases anywhere on any planet, with hundreds of new base parts added to the game
- Create bigger and better bases than ever before, with dramatically increased base building complexity and size limits
- Architect and own multiple bases
- Assemble and upgrade a fleet of frigates and command them from the bridge of your freighter
- Send your fleet out to into the universe or deploy them to help you as you explore a specific system
- Build a truly custom capital ship with improved freighter base building
- Invite your friends aboard and take on challenging multiplayer missions from the Galactic Commision Station on your bridge
No Man’s Sky launches on Xbox One on Tuesday, July 24 in North America and Friday, July 27 in Europe. 505 Games will distribute the physical Xbox One version worldwide. For more information about No Man’s Sky and the upcoming NEXT update, please visit: https://www.nomanssky.com/
ABOUT THIS GAME
Inspired by the adventure and imagination we love from classic science-fiction, No Man’s Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, constant danger and action.
In No Man’s Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you’ll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before – and perhaps never will again.
About 505 Games
505 Games is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and levels. The company publishes and distributes premium and free-to-play games on leading console, PC and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks.
Publishing highlights in premium games include Laser League, Last Day of June, PAYDAY 2, Terraria, Portal Knights, Assetto Corsa, ABZÛ, Virginia, Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons and How to Survive. Free-to-play publishing highlights include Battle Islands, Gems of War and Hawken. Distribution highlights include Stardew Valley, Dead by Daylight and Inside/Limbo. Upcoming titles include Remedy Entertainment’s CONTROL,OVERKILL’S The Walking Dead, Indivisible (from the development team behind Skullgirls), Underworld Ascendant and Koji Igarashi’s next project, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
505 Games has offices in California, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and China. It works with a network of distribution and sub-licensing partners in all other markets. For more information on 505 Games and its products, please visit www.505games.com .
About Hello Games
Hello Games was founded in 2009 by a band of four friends who had climbed their way to the top of the pile at great developers like Criterion, Sumo, Kuju, EA and Climax. They decided to set forth on a brave journey of discovery and adventure to bring some new, funky, colourful pixels to the world.
Since then they have been joined by some more talented people from around the globe, mostly based in Guildford, United Kingdom. Together they are just trying to unleash the charm and creativity that has been stopping them from sleeping at night. Learn more about Hello Games at www.hellogames.org
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Grab your paintbrush and backpack: Eastshade is out now on Xbox One and American PS4 stores - October 21, 2019
- All in! Games announces a new title! Uncover the secrets of the Yotunz in Arboria, a dark fantasy roguelite RPG - October 21, 2019
- Enhanced ‘It came from space and ate our brains’ to premiere in Q1 2020! - October 21, 2019