Intrepid Studios is ecstatic to announce that the prequel to their upcoming MMORPG Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is moving into Early Access on September 24, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. PDT. Fight for your survival or die trying! Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is the standalone prequel to the upcoming epic MMORPG Ashes of Creation. It is both a testing ground for new systems and content in Ashes of Creation, as well as a unique multi-mode battle arena game where magic, steel, and chaos reign supreme. Starting this Tuesday, players will be able to take part in the action-packed Battle Royale mode, and fight to be the last one standing. Additional game modes like Horde and Castle Sieges will be available in future updates. Apocalypse is a high fantasy, free-to-play experience where no two battles are ever the same.
Explore the beginnings of the Ashes of Creation lore in the prequel to the highly-anticipated MMORPG
More details and an FAQ are HERE.
In Apocalypse, the world of Verra is on the brink of destruction - the only way out is to be the last one standing. It is an arena-based game which will support several different game modes, including battle royale-style gameplay, castle sieges, and gigantic monster horde battles! Our high fantasy setting, the vast array of gear and spells, and our massively destructible environments make for an experience unlike anything you’ve played. Hop in, stay alive, and win the glory.
Will you wield a tome that can summon meteors? A deadly two-handed halberd that can steal the life from your foes? Will you play it safe and hide away in a tower, hoping it won't collapse beneath you? Anything can happen in the dying world of Verra.
Play alone or with your friends, level up your character and win prestige in a high fantasy world rife with magic, medieval weaponry, and incredible graphical fidelity. Also, any cosmetic rewards you earn in Apocalypse will carry over to the MMORPG as well!
Key Battle Royale Features:
- Multiplayer! Play solos, duos, or with up to 3 other friends in squads against other players online!
- Building destruction! Hack away at the floor beneath your opponent or blow up the entire building with a potion launcher!
- Diverse combat fighting styles. With various rarity levels, and a plethora of weapon and armor ability options, swap up your battle tactics, or find the one that suits you best!
- Travel and movement options. Block and dodge your opponents, heroic leap on top of buildings to gain the height advantage, use your gryphon to travel long distances, or if you’re lucky, find a trusty steed along your journey!
- All armors, mounts, and cosmetics you earn in Apocalypse transfer to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG!
If we can help you with your coverage of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse including interviews with the developers, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Press and Content Creators - Get at us if you want to be playing on launch day! We’ll be able to help you get situated and ready to go for launch day! We’re also going to have keys that will unlock some special cosmetics available for giveaways. Get at us!
Team Critical Hit:
About Intrepid Studios
Founded in 2015, Intrepid Studios is the independent developer and publisher based in beautiful Southern California. Intrepid has assembled a veteran AAA team of tremendous talent and experience in the industry. Passion and dedication are the key components for our recipe of success. At the heart of our motivation and commitment, is our amazing community and their awe-inspiring support for everyone at Intrepid.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the day “Demolish” - November 17, 2019
- MTG Arena Deck of the day “Chandra’s Blaze” Easy Sunday Blazer - November 17, 2019
- Dream Detective Begins Her Investigation of Dream Land on PC and Mobile Soon - November 17, 2019