MTG Arena Play STANDARD 2020 EVENTS the rules have changed thats Righ Now it three wins with up to 260 XP for your 3rd win. If you are hoping as promised to catch up with the play 2020 Standard XP gain well good luck unless you have a big bundle of 2020 card set and crafted because this event is filled with boatload of players who have crafted every top card available to go in there decks 90% of them are red burn decks each opting to be worse than the other bring from my personal experience tonight games down to 3 or 4 plays before you cooked.
here is the change in MTG Arena Play standard 2020 Some were hoping for more or less mostly
as far as I can see at this point unless something truly magical happens on rotation this game will no longer be free to play only free to download because buying all the card standard legendary and rare will be necessary to stand any chance.
for those interest here is the how the event rewards will work after todays update.
Updated Event Structure: 3 Wins or 2 Losses
- 1 Win: 50 XP
- 2 Wins: 150 XP
- 3 Wins: 250 XP
Developer Notes: We hope these changes make the event feel a little less "grindy". Now, you can lose a game or two and still earn Mastery XP, and the event runs a little bit longer so you don't have to rejoin it as often. As before, both the Standard 2020 and Standard 2020 Ranked events have no entry fee and you can play them as often as you like until September 26 (at 4 a.m. PT to be precise).
CORE SET 2020 SET MASTERY
The Core Set 2020 set mastery will end on September 26th, 2019 at 4 a.m. PT (11:00 UTC). Once that deadline has passed, players will be unable to earn any additional Mastery rewards or XP until Throne of Eldraine is available on MTG Arena (ETA: later that day). During this window:
- Weekly Wins will be unavailable*
- Daily Quests will not reward XP*
- The Core Set 2020 Mastery Pass will be removed from the store
- Players will no longer be able to purchase Core Set 2020 Mastery levels
- Players will be unable to spend any earned Core Set 2020 Mastery orbs
*Weekly Wins and Daily Quests will reset with the release of Throne of Eldraine (Weekly Wins will be set to 0/15 and all players will have three quests to complete).
Once the Eldraine Set Mastery begins, players will be able to redeem any remaining Core Set 2020 Mastery orbs they previously earned on the Core Set 2020 Mastery tree; you will not be able to spend Core Set 2020 Mastery orbs to complete the Eldraine Set Mastery tree. No other Core Set 2020 Mastery rewards will be earnable once this deadline has passed.
- Players who purchase the Mastery Pass after reaching Level 100 will not receive the Level 100 rewards (Exquisite Chandra Sleeve, 1x Mastery Orb). Affected players will automatically receive the items in a future update; there is no need to contact support. Players still receive all other Mastery Pass rewards for Levels 1-99.
- This also affects players who purchase the Mastery Pass with +10 Level bundle if doing so would put them at Level 100 (i.e. you purchase the Mastery Pass and +10 Level bundle after reaching Level 90).
- It does not affect players who reach Level 100 after purchasing the Mastery Pass.
- It also does not affectplayers who purchase XP Boosts to reach Level 100.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Grab your paintbrush and backpack: Eastshade is out now on Xbox One and American PS4 stores - October 21, 2019
- All in! Games announces a new title! Uncover the secrets of the Yotunz in Arboria, a dark fantasy roguelite RPG - October 21, 2019
- Enhanced ‘It came from space and ate our brains’ to premiere in Q1 2020! - October 21, 2019