New premium downloadable content pack from Frontier and Universal Games and Digital Platforms bring the Dryosaurus, Homalocephale and Nigersaurus to Jurassic World Evolution, alongside a free game update for all players
Frontier Developments plc announced today the Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack – available now for PC,
the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. Based on Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment’s blockbuster franchise, and created in collaboration with Universal Games and Digital Platforms, Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack adds three new plant-eating dinosaurs to the game and arrives alongside a free update for all players, which will allow all islands to be used in Sandbox mode!
The Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack introduces three new dinosaurs to players’ islands.
- The Dryosaurus is a forest dweller who relies on speed and dexterity for survival, using its stiff tail as ballast to swiftly change direction while running.
- The Homalocephale gets its name from the smooth, even shape of her head. It sports a flat, wedge-shaped skull used as a tool for head-butting.
- The Nigersaurus is one of the smallest Sauropods discovered. It measures 9 meters long and despite its long neck, the Nigersaurus is a grazer, feeding from plants close to the ground and near riverbeds.
Fanddomfare MTG Arena Daily Challenge Everyday Between 10:30 & 12:30 @JadiriGamer
Also available today, all Jurassic World Evolution players will receive a free game update introducing the ability to use any island in the Sandbox mode, provided the island has already been unlocked through career progression. Players will also be able to use sand variants for all islands in this mode, and further customize their parks.
Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack is available now for £3.99 (€4.99, $4.99) on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One digital stores. Downloadable content and game update require Jurassic World Evolution to play. Pricing may differ between platform and territory.
About Jurassic World Evolution
Jurassic World Evolution places players in charge of operations on the legendary Isla Nublar and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago. Players can construct attractions, containment and research facilities as they build their own Jurassic World. They can bioengineer new dinosaur species that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them, and they can choose to control the big picture with deep, accessible management options or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air in action-based gameplay. Every choice leads to a different path, and spectacular challenges arise when “life finds a way.”
Frontier and game inquiries
Marilena Papacosta, Head of Brand Marketing
Universal Brand Development
Sunny Antonio, Director of Global Communications
- Cast 25 Land is the Challenge we are going to try this with Fire DecksMTG Arena - April 9, 2020
- The town of Wadeville is in dire need of a defense in the upcoming Weird West game – Western Sigil - April 9, 2020
- VR-Exclusive ‘Redemption’s Guild’ Offers An Action-Packed Online Multiplayer RPG Crafted For The Ultimate Immersion - April 9, 2020