D3 Go! (publisher) and Infinity Plus 2 (developer) are excited to announce Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns, the next chapter in the award-winning and beloved Puzzle Quest series. Created as the definitive and most complete Puzzle Quest experience to-date, Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns is coming soon on Sept. 19, 2019, exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system — and offers a treasure chest full of brand-new content, including new quests, classes, spells, items, and more!
All this comes in addition to the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords and Revenge of the Plague Lord expansion content remastered for 1080p on Nintendo Switch.
D3 Go! Announces the Next Chapter in the Beloved Match-3 RPG Series, Pre-purchases Available on Sept. 5 on the Nintendo eShop
Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns is a unique match-3 puzzle game wrapped in a deep and immersive strategy and role-playing experience. Explore the many locations within the kingdom of Etheria, deep in the Agarian Forest, rekindling relationships or making new ones along your path. Head into battle and match three or more gems in a row to gain mana used to cast spells, clash with opponents, collect items and rewards, increase experience, and ultimately be VICTORIOUS!
Select from your favorite character classes or choose from one of five new classes including Blood Mage, Priest, Monk, Paladin, and Elementalist. Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns brings more than 100 new quests, spells, and items, and a host of new monsters, bosses, and more!
Test your skills in an epic journey against monsters and villains to save the kingdom of Etheria.
Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns is available to pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch on September 5.
Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns | Key Features
- More Quests! Adventure awaits with over 240 quests and 100 brand-new quests, including branching quests involving meaningful player choices — and expanded story and lore for returning players.
- More Classes! In addition to eight returning classes from previous titles, Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns features five brand-new classes to level-up and master, including the Blood Mage, Priest, Monk, Paladin, and Elementalist.
- Remastered with Love: Not content with a copy/paste port, developer Infinity Plus 2 have gone through great lengths to pack Puzzle Quest: The Legend Returns with improvements based directly on player feedback and requests, including: More lore, new items that open doors to new strategies and playstyles, improved enemy AI, and a vast array of user interface and quality of life updates.
- The original “Match-3 RPG” Experience: Puzzle Quest creator and founder of developer Infinite Interactive Steve Fawkner captured lightning in a bottle with the genre-defining Match-3 RPG release of Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords in 2007.
- Award-winning Franchise: Puzzle Quest has earned many awards and accolades from press and players alike since the original Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords first launched for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems in 2007, including: Best Downloadable Game Winner (AIAS), Best Handheld Game Nominee (GDC Choice Awards), Numerous “Best of” Awards (IGN, GameSpot, Nintendo Power, E3, etc.), and many more!
About D3 Go!
D3 Go! is a leading worldwide publisher and developer of original and licensed interactive entertainment video games based in Encino, CA. D3 Go! is dedicated to creating the best player experience and support on all major gaming platforms and mobile devices. D3 Go! is a subsidiary of D3Publisher Inc. and is ultimately owned by BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. For more information, please visit https://d3go.com.
About Infinity Plus 2
Infinity Plus Two (originally known as Infinite Interactive) is a game development studio located in Melbourne, Australia. They specialize in the creation of original IP, especially puzzle and strategy games in the fantasy genre. Originally founded in 1989 by Game Designer Steve Fawkner, the team has produced over 30 titles, including the hit Puzzle Quest series, and the Warlords/Warlords Battlecry franchises. For the last 5 years, they have been hard at work growing the well-received free-to-play game Gems of War, as well as exploring exciting new opportunities such as Nintendo Switch.