Today, Ubisoft announced that Assassin’s Creed®: The Rebel Collection will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch™ on December 6th, 2019. Assassin’s Creed®: The Rebel Collection includes Assassin’s Creed® IV: Black Flag with all single-player DLCs and Assassin’s Creed® Rogue. From becoming the most feared pirate in the Caribbean to transforming into the ultimate assassin hunter, players will have the opportunity to discover or rediscover two major opuses from the Assassin’s Creed series fully playable offline and on-the-go with Nintendo Switch.
This exclusive compilation takes full advantage of the capabilities of the Nintendo Switch, including enhanced features such as Handheld Mode, HD Rumble
Touchscreen Interface, Optimized HUD, and Motion Control Aiming.
Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection includes:
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag: Players will sail into the Golden Age of Piracy, where pirates have established their own lawless Republic. Playing as Edward Kenway, the most feared pirate captain in the Caribbean, drawn into the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars, they will take part in world-famous battles, discover hidden treasures, and earn the respect of legendary characters like Blackbeard. The game’s vast open world features countless remote islands where corruption, greed, and cruelty are commonplace.
- All single-player DLCs: Play as Aveline during a rogue period of self-discovery, unsure of her alliances, but more committed than ever to defending and liberating slaves. In Freedom Cry, former slave Adewale finds freedom as a pirate aboard Edward Kenway's ship. 15 years later, Adewale becomes a trained Assassin to free the slaves and avenge them. Both these DLCs and more will be available in Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue: Amidst the chaos of the French and Indian War, players will embrace one man’s slow descent into darkness, forever shaping the future of the American colonies. As Shay Patrick Cormac, they will transform from a loyal member of the Assassin Brotherhood into the ultimate assassin hunter. On a perilous journey through America and the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic, players will take the perspective of a Templar for the first time in franchise history.
For more information on Assassin’s Creed, visit: assassinscreed.com.
For the latest on Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection visit the dedicated page: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/assassins-creed-rebel-collection/
To discover more about Ubisoft’s games, visit Ubisoft News: https://news.ubisoft.com
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million. To learn more, please visit ubisoft.com.
© 2018–2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- QUANTUMLEAPER is coming and recruiting human subjects for an experiment! - November 14, 2019
- Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park Premium DLC Set to Launch on December 10 - November 14, 2019
- Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio’s Yakuza Hits Xbox One and Windows 10, releasing with Xbox Game Pass in Early 2020! - November 14, 2019