War, the Rider of the Red Horse, is both honorable and savage. The youngest of the Four Horseman, but his age is no indication of his experience on the battleground. He has battled countless enemies with his furious weapon Chaoseater and the protection of his impervious armor. Always by his side is Ruin, War’s phantom steed. Ruin is both mighty and graceful with its blackened coat and fiery hooves and mane. War was wrongly framed by Abaddon for starting the Apocalypse too soon and was imprisoned for over one hundred years by The Charred Council. Well, at least he has beautiful long and white hair. Without split ends.
“War, huh, yeah! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing! Say it again.” ? War hates it. You can sing it all you want, but War rules the battlefield and if he catches you humming that song? Well, it won’t be all smiles and sunshine.
In Darksiders Genesis you can choose to play either War or his brother Strife, and head into combat side by side in two player cooperative mode. The story takes place before the events of the original game when Lucifer, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, plots to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell. If you are a melee type of gamer, War is your (gauntlet) left-hand.
Watch his showcase here: http://n.thq.com/dbm330pt4LD
Download the latest assets: http://n.thq.com/75ld30oTAaC
Darksiders Genesis will release on PC, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and Google Stadia later this year. Pre-order here: https://darksiders.com/order-here/
About Darksiders Genesis
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman Strife.
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
For more information about Darksiders Genesis please visit the official website: www.darksiders.com. Or follow Darksiders on Twitter for the latest news and updates @darksiders
About THQ Nordic
Our official boiler plate can be found on our website:
- DINO DUNGEON – AN ORIGINAL BLOCK PUZZLE GAME FOR ANDROID, LAUNCHES INTO EARLY ACCESS - April 4, 2020
- Play in Eternal’s First Premium Sealed League! - April 3, 2020
- In Other Waters Now Available on PC and Nintendo Switch - April 3, 2020