Our castle siege RTS Rise of Legions has launched from Early Access! It’s a brand-new RTS based on the Warcraft 3 mod “Castlefight” and features tug-of-war battles and deckbuilding, with intense matches that take only 10 minutes to play.
Warcraft mod-inspired RTS marches out of Early Access
Here’s the Steam page
- 4 unique Legions
- 1v1, 2v2, and Co-op game modes
- Deckbuilding (single or dual color, you choose!)
- Tons of collectible cards
- 3v3 and 4v4 Custom Games
- Completely Free to play
Release & Price
The game released Friday Aug 30th on Steam for PC only.
It is free to play. There are in-game purchases for skins and to unlock cards quicker.
You will get some free in-game currency if you redeem the Steam key in the in-game store.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020