Not For Broadcast Dystopian Propaganda Simulator – PAX West 2019 Reveal Trailer is an immersive, narrative-driven propaganda sim set in the control room of a TV Studio in a 1980’s dystopia. Control what the people see and what they don’t as the government tightens its grip. Will you censor the news and be rewarded, or fight for the truth and live with the consequences?
RELEASE DATE:11 Nov, 2019
Take control of the truth in Not for Broadcast – a dystopian propaganda simulator where you’re in charge of the newsroom.
tinyBuild’s PAXWest Press Event Wrap Up
You only came in to clean the studio but now you’ve ended up at the helm of the National Nightly News as a radical government wins in a landslide. What could possibly go wrong?
But when every decision has dark consequences, will you fall in line and do as you’re told or fight back?
Take control of the shots. Pick the ads. Censor the language. You decide what the public get to see and what’s Not For Broadcast.
- Vision mix 4 camera feeds in a completely unique gameplay mechanic that puts you in charge of a live news broadcast.
- Choose the headlines as the stories spiral in response to your decisions
- Make far-reaching choices in a rich, alternate 1980’s dystopian world that has to be seen to be believed…
- Tears of Avia comes to Steam and Xbox One digitally on September 24th! - August 14, 2020
- Total Arcade Racing launches today on Steam Early Access - August 14, 2020
- Announcing the release date of “Arcade Archives SUPER PUNCH OUT!!” - August 14, 2020