Not For Broadcast Dystopian Propaganda Simulator – PAX West 2019 Reveal Trailer is an immersive, narrative-driven propaganda sim set in the control room of a TV Studio in a 1980’s dystopia. Control what the people see and what they don’t as the government tightens its grip. Will you censor the news and be rewarded, or fight for the truth and live with the consequences?
RELEASE DATE:11 Nov, 2019
Take control of the truth in Not for Broadcast – a dystopian propaganda simulator where you’re in charge of the newsroom.
tinyBuild’s PAXWest Press Event Wrap Up
You only came in to clean the studio but now you’ve ended up at the helm of the National Nightly News as a radical government wins in a landslide. What could possibly go wrong?
But when every decision has dark consequences, will you fall in line and do as you’re told or fight back?
Take control of the shots. Pick the ads. Censor the language. You decide what the public get to see and what’s Not For Broadcast.
- Vision mix 4 camera feeds in a completely unique gameplay mechanic that puts you in charge of a live news broadcast.
- Choose the headlines as the stories spiral in response to your decisions
- Make far-reaching choices in a rich, alternate 1980’s dystopian world that has to be seen to be believed…
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- GRAND STRATEGY RTS HYBRID ‘AI WAR 2’ LAUNCHING OCTOBER 22 - October 15, 2019
- TERA’s ‘Skywatch: Aerial Island’ Lands on PC Servers Today - October 15, 2019
- Mod Support Comes to Historical RTS Ancestors Legacy on Steam - October 15, 2019