San Francisco, California – WaterField Designs, a San Francisco designer and manufacturer of custom laptop sleeves, bags and device-specific cases, introduces the Marqui Crossbody Pouch, a ruggedly-constructed, modern minimalist bag that merges practicality with high fashion. Handcrafted in WaterField’s San Francisco sewing studio, the handsome ballistic nylon and full-grain leather Marqui crossbody bag holds an iPhone, Air Pods, and other essentials so conveniently and comfortably, it can be worn all day, leaving pockets liberated and hands free.
“The Marqui is so light and distributes the weight so well that you kind of forget you are wearing it. It wears well with just about any shirt and either over or under a jacket,” Waterfield explained. “I used to come home and empty my pockets into the Valet Tray, but now the Marqui crossbody bag * is * my valet tray; it keeps my iPhone, Apple Watch, keys, and my wallet together in one spot and ready to go.”
Marqui Crossbody Pouch Features:
* Premium, full-grain leather on rugged ballistic nylon creates an uncluttered, timeless look to compliment any wardrobe
* Front pocket holds an iPhone and other quick-access items and is secured with a smooth, water-resistant YKK zipper
* Self-locking YKK zipper secures the main compartment and hides under the bag’s lip
* Two interior open-topped pockets help organize necessities
* Gold, rip-stop liner lights up the interior of both compartments making contents easy to locate
* Two small exterior loops on either side can hook to carabiners to hold Air Pods, a utility tool, etc.
* Angled adjustable strap keeps the bag comfortably flat against the chest, hip, or back
* Metal camlock with attractive leather pull-tab easily tightens/loosens the strap
* Rear open pocket is ideal for stashing receipts, ticket stubs, and other miscellanies
* Meticulously handcrafted in San Francisco
With its premium materials and uncluttered, modern design, the flexible Marqui Crossbody Pouch suits urban streets, the office, or international travel. The adjustable camlock can be tightened to keep the pouch flush against the body making it suitable for casual cycling, scootering, or hiking when iPhone, keys, cash, and a few other essentials are handy to have along.
“Carrying the Marqui is like one of those things in life that you didn’t know you needed until after you’ve used it, and then you wonder how you ever got by without it,” said company owner Gary Waterfield. “It’s easy to understand why this streetwear-style bag gone Haute Couture has become mainstream. It’s just so comfortable, hip, and convenient.”
The Marqui joins the WaterField collection of sophisticated bags and cases ideal for carrying Apple Gear that includes the Sutter Tech Sling for iPads, the Maverick Laptop Sleeve, and the Time Travel Case for the Apple Watch.
Colors and materials:
* Black ballistic nylon with full-grain leather panel in black, blue, chocolate, grey, or red. YKK zippers ” one splash-proof and one self-locking.
Dimensions and weight:
* 8 x 5.5 x 1.25 inches; 6.5 oz.
Pricing and Availability:
The Marqui Crossbody Pouch is priced at only $79 (USD). Pre-order now. Shipping begins September 6.
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. WaterField Designs, SFBags, Sutter Tech Sling, Maverick Laptop Sleeve, and Time Travel Case are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Copyright (C) 2019 WaterField Designs. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020