Beginning today, fans of the Pokémon Trading Card Game will be able to grab a special expansion, Hidden Fates, which introduces the first-ever TAG TEAM trio card featuring Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX, as well as cards depicting Pokémon in their Shiny forms like Mewtwo-GX and Charizard-GX.
TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX unify their power in the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Unified Minds expansion.
The Pokémon Company International has released the Hidden Fates Pin Collection—the first product in the Hidden Fates line—which offers one foil promo card featuring the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo or the Mythical Pokémon Mew, a pin featuring that Pokémon, and three Hidden Fates booster packs. Fans can also pick up the following Hidden Fates products soon:
- Hidden Fates Tin (available September 6)—Features three special tins that spotlight Charizard-GX, Gyarados-GX, or Raichu-GX, with each tin including a foil Pokémon-GX card and four Hidden Fatesbooster packs
- Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Box (available September 20)—Includes one full-art foil promo card featuring Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX, 10 Hidden Fates booster packs, and various Pokémon TCG accessories
Additionally, the Hidden Fates Poké Ball Collection will be available on October 4 and the Hidden FatesUltra-Premium Collection will release on November 15.
Upon launching, cards from the Hidden Fates expansion will be available in the Pokémon TCG Card Dex, an app that lets Trainers easily browse and discover cards from the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon Series.
For additional information about the Pokémon TCG, visit pokemon.com/tcg.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES LINEUP AND EVENTS FOR PAX EAST 2020 - February 22, 2020
- Mutazione publisher brings 2 indie games to PAX East - February 22, 2020
- MTG Arena Game of the DayThe Main Event Creature - February 22, 2020