TheStreet, a unit of Maven (TheMaven, Inc., OTC: MVEN, maven.io), is teaming up with Sports Illustrated Fantasy to launch Bull Market Fantasy with Jim Cramer — achannel offering key insights, analysis and tips for winning fantasy sports leagues.
“I have always felt that the intersection between Wall Street and fantasy is just about perfect, and I have been a devout fantasy player ever since I was in one of the first leagues back in 1980”
“I have always felt that the intersection between Wall Street and fantasy is just about perfect, and I have been a devout fantasy player ever since I was in one of the first leagues back in 1980,” Cramer said. “This is going to be me — being the ultimate fan, not the ultimate expert – with some of Fantasy’s all time top champions as my partners, helping bring your game up to their level.”
Bull Market Fantasy will teach players, fans and followers all about fantasy sports using the same type of smart, proven and profitable strategies that Cramer utilizes for the stock market. Cramer will also show you how many of the skills that smart investors rely on to conquer Wall Street can translate seamlessly to fantasy sports.
“The dialogue is very similar, because you’re trying to figure out what is a blue chip, what is a biotech, what’s spec,” he said. “We’re going to use a lot of the verbiage that we use with stocks, and I’m going to translate things into ‘buy, sell or hold’ and do a lot of analogies and metaphors that I think people will like. It’s meant to be fun, and I’m also going to try and make it instructive, like all of the things that I do.”
Bull Market Fantasy’s features include:
● Jim’s Live Fantasy Show. Cramer and the Bull Market Fantasy team will stream a live 30-minute show every Tuesday and Thursday where the audience can ask questions and interact with the hosts in real time. Plus, Cramer will talk with some of the world’s best fantasy players to educate the audience on how to win at fantasy sports.
● Community. Fantasy players can log in throughout the day to ask Cramer and our other fantasy analysts questions, interact with each other and get advice from our great community of players.
● Daily Videos and Articles. Bull Market Fantasy leaves no stone unturned while delivering world-class fantasy-sports analysis. We’ll give you tips, strategies and advice to help you dominate your fantasy league or daily fantasy tournaments.
Maven (maven.io) is a coalition of Mavens, from individual thought-leaders to world-leading independent publishers, operating on a shared digital publishing, monetization and distribution platform, unified under a single media brand. Based in Seattle, Maven is publicly traded under the ticker symbol MVEN.
TheStreet, Inc., now part of Maven, is a leading financial news and information provider to investors and institutions worldwide. The Company’s flagship brand, TheStreet (www.thestreet.com), has produced unbiased business news and market analysis for individual investors for more than 20 years.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spin Rhythm XD Blasts New Beats onto Steam Early Access October 22, Nintendo Switch in 2020 - September 18, 2019
- And it’s LIVE! Football Drama, the satirical managerial narrative game is out now on Steam, iOS, and Android - September 18, 2019
- Zynga Launches Spellbinding New Puzzle Adventure Game Merge Magic! - September 18, 2019