Today we have prepared a number of things which will make our existing in-game features more complite and prepare our game for the larger improvements that we are still working on
Deck of Ashes Preparing for the bigger better Things in the game for all with This update
Let’s take it in order with pictures.
Cards Renew Ritual
From now on, if there are no cards in the deck of ashes, the revival ritual button will be unavailable 🙂
Now all the pop-up windows that bring you information will be easier to read. Everything ingenious is simple: we made the tooltips wider 🙂
More clarity on self-harming
Now, recieving the Strain effect, you will clearly know how much damage you will get. No more misunderstandings.
We have added some useful features in the Tutorial. Now the pointer that indicate how to perform any action leads clearly to the target.
- If you have passed the Tutorial, the game mode selection screen will indicate this info with a special tip;
- Now, after the completion of the Tutorial, the Ash Master will hint that the reached progress is not transferred to the main campaign.
- Now, if you have only unplayable cards in your hand, the Ash Pact will be added in your deck;
- Now in the camp after the fight, a tab with the cards renew will be opened, and not their creation;
- Minor localization improvements;
- Bug fixed.
DON’T FORGET TO UDPATE THE GAME!
FACEBOOK[www.facebook.com] – fresh content everyday!
DISCORD[discord.gg] – discuss your deck with the community
INSTAGRAM[www.instagram.com] – plenty of animated monsters 🙂
TWITTER – stay in touch with us!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- QUANTUMLEAPER is coming and recruiting human subjects for an experiment! - November 14, 2019
- Jurassic World Evolution: Return to Jurassic Park Premium DLC Set to Launch on December 10 - November 14, 2019
- Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio’s Yakuza Hits Xbox One and Windows 10, releasing with Xbox Game Pass in Early 2020! - November 14, 2019