Gamescom, Cologne, Germany – Bohemia Interactive is proud to announce that Vigor, their new shoot-and-loot title set in post-war Norway, is now fully released! Vigor dropped their launch news
news on Gamescom’s Inside Xbox Show earlier today. Join, for free, the over 700,000 players that jumped into the harsh Outlands during the game’s preview over the last few months.
Watch the Gamescom Release Trailer: youtu.be/7aa03Wt-4SY
Watch the Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/2noHKNMvKkA
Read more about the Full Release: vigorgame.com/news/full-release
WHAT IS NEW TO VIGOR IN ITS LAUNCH VERSION?
- There is new, exciting upgrades to Vigor since its preview on Xbox One. Bohemia has added localization for France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Brazil — There are also new servers specially constructed for South America and Australia. All new and current Outlanders will have a smoother in-game experience for matchmaking and latency.
- With a fleshed out story and the introduction of the Starter Pack and Outlander Pack, new players can enjoy additional weapons and expand their wardrobe with new Customization Variants.
Let’s connect: To learn more about Vigor visit: vigorgame.com
In a world devastated by the fallout of the last great war, Norway has become the last great bastion of humanity now known as Outlanders. You must survive as one of the only living remnants of a world in tatters — Fight, loot, maintain your shelter, and play smart to survive your new hostile landscape.
Vigor is an online, third-person, multiplayer, shoot-and-loot game exclusive for Xbox One with unpredictable challenges to overcome as you compete with fellow Outlanders for precious resources. Take on (or work with) other player, loot for resources, battle for airdrops, and escape to the safety of your Shelter, where you’ll build improvements and level up before stepping back into the battlefield.
- SURVIVE encounters for 8–12 players.
- LOOT precious resources and valuable items.
- BUILD your shelter and vital equipment.
- BECOME a courageous Outlander in a post-war Norway setting.
- Vigor is an Xbox Exclusive – Founders keys will be available until launch for press and influencers
About Bohemia Interactive
Our story began with our first game, Arma: Cold War Assault, released back in 2001. Developed by just a handful of people, this PC-exclusive title became a massive success. It sold well over a million copies, received numerous industry awards, and was praised by critics and players alike. Since then, we’ve grown from a ragtag bunch of garage devs to an international family of over 400 professionals – working on major games like Arma 3, DayZ, Ylands, Vigor, and various other projects. Our ambition: to make games that act as platforms for people to explore, create, and connect. More information is available at www.bohemia.net.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Game of the day the Magic colors Black and Green Quest - December 5, 2019
- Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo and Giovanni, Leader of Team Rocket, Now Available in Pokémon Masters - December 5, 2019
- Trip the Ark Fantastic – an immersive story-driven scientific adventure set in the Animal Kingdom on the verge of industrial and social revolution. - December 5, 2019