Perfect World Entertainment, Inc., a leading publisher of online games, and Gunfire Games today announced Remnant: From the Ashes is now available on PC (Steam and Arc), Xbox One and PlayStation®4. From the team behind the Darksiders trilogy and Chronos, Remnant: From the Ashes delivers an all-new co-op, survival-action third-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic future. Featuring dynamically-generated worlds filled with epic bosses, elusive secrets and a vast arsenal powerful gear, the game promises endless replayability with unique gameplay paths for all players. Remnant: From the Ashes is rated “M” for Mature and retails for $39.99.
REMNANT: FROM THE ASHES NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM, ARC, XBOX ONE, AND PLAYSTATION®4
Watch the Official Remnant: From the Ashes Launch Trailer here: https://youtu.be/xUfjFwKL3CQ
Press assets for the launch of Remnant: From the Ashes can be found here: https://perfectworld.box.com/s/6d5rcajuvtupsxyt8jl59ut1yqrjsqiv
“We wanted to expand on our signature sci-fi fantasy meets post-apocalyptic style, building a game around adventure, exploration and co-op,” said Gunfire Games co-founder and president, David Adams. “Remnant: From the Ashes is our passion project. Through our innovative dynamic generation tech, the game offers a fresh adventure each time you jump in. We hope players enjoy our re-imagination of ‘endless adventure’ as much as we do.”
“Gunfire Games has created a unique gameplay experience that exhibits the studio’s creativity, ambition and expertise,” said Yoon Im, COO of Perfect World Entertainment. “We jumped at the opportunity to help bring their vision to life and are proud of what the studio has accomplished. We know Remnant: From the Ashes will thrill challenge-seekers and surprise players looking for their next co-op adventure to share with friends. It’s time to fight the Root of all evil!”
In the late 1960’s, an evil force known as the Root invaded Earth, decimating the population. 80 years after the invasion, players begin their journey on the shores of a ruined city in the shadow of a mysterious tower. Following in the footsteps of the missing former-leader of Ward 13, – a nexus and base of operations – players encounter the wretched Root, savage warrior tribes of Rhom’s wasteland, the collective hivemind of the Iskal on Corsus and agile, yet deadly Pan of Yaesha.
Set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors, venturing into unpredictable and ever changing worlds via World Stone checkpoints. A wicked armory awaits survivors daring enough to engage hordes of deadly foes and over 20 epic bosses. Rise from the ashes and seek an end to the Root. Game features include:
- Intense Combat – Battle over a hundred different enemy varieties – each with their own weaponry and tactics – across distinct environments. Each scenario tests players’ mastery of the game’s mechanics including dodging, stamina, health, powerful firearms, melee weapons and powerful mods that imbue weapons with awesome abilities to overcome challenges.
- Flexible Gear-based Progression – Players must choose between the ranged and nimble Hunter, the support-focused Ex-Cultist, or the tanky Scrapper to begin with. Once they begin venturing beyond the World Stone, however, players will earn new weapons, mods and scrap to power up and create their ultimate survivor.
- Mysterious Story – The Root decimated humanity in the 1960’s, but Earth wasn’t the only world they’ve invaded. While seeking out the cause of this evil, players explore other civilizations on their way to a tower looming above Ward 13. Travel beyond the World Stone and navigate hostile terrain, uncovering stories from worlds beyond our own, where secrets lie around every corner.
- Endless Challenges Await – Randomized worlds, rewards and enemy combinations offer an endless combination of challenges with each playthrough. Utilizing knowledge gained through each death is the surest way to achieve victory.
- Epic Bosses & Enemies – Ruined Earth, Rhom Wasteland, Corsus Swamp and Yaesha Jungle all host their own unique, deadly combatants and challenges. The hordes give way to over 20 epic bosses, each requiring diverse tactics to be defeated. Tenacity and experimentation are rewarded with the most powerful and exotic gear in the game – some bosses even offer two for conquering them by an alternative method.
- Host-based Co-op – Players may venture out beyond the World Stone alone for a greater challenge, or alongside up to two other survivors to even the odds and increase their chances of survival. World progress is tied to the host. However, players will carry all loot and experience back to their own world.
Learn more about Remnant: From the Ashes at http://www.RemnantGame.com. Follow the game on Twitter (@Remnant_Game) and Facebook for the latest updates!
ABOUT PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Perfect World Entertainment is a leading online publisher of live service games in North America and Europe. Founded in 2008, Perfect World Entertainment is known for creating and publishing titles based on well-known global entertainment franchises, such as Star Trek and Dungeons & Dragons. The company’s popular live service MMO games, including Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and PWI, have cumulatively grossed over $500M in their lifetimes. Perfect World Entertainment also partners with indie development studios, including Unknown Worlds, developer of Subnautica, and Runic Games, creators of the Torchlight series, to help bring their games to market on a global scale. Perfect World Entertainment is a subsidiary of Perfect World Group, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, please visit www.perfectworld.com.
ABOUT GUNFIRE GAMES, LLC.
Gunfire Games is an independent PC, console and VR game developer based in Austin, Texas. The studio’s core team grew from the ashes of Vigil Games, best known for creating the Darksiders franchise as well as the best-selling Oculus Rift title, Chronos. Founded with a passion for creating games with great worlds, the team continues this mission with Remnant: From the Ashes. For more information about Gunfire Games and Remnant: From the Ashes visit http://gunfiregames.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spark Five Available On Steam, Itch, GameJolt - September 19, 2019
- MTGA PlanesWalkers working on our 2020Decks Getting Ready to Rummble - September 19, 2019
- Neo Cab Arrives on Steam and Nintendo Switch on Oct. 3rd, Demo Available NOW - September 19, 2019