third beta build of the upcoming antiX-19 release, based on Debian Buster and systemd-free.
Main changes since beta2.
* 4.9.189 ‘swapgs mitigations’ patched kernel
* qpdfview replaces evince
* A bit more polish added
* Various bugfixes.
Known issues (reported):
* sisimedia driver for SiS video cards do not work
* connman does not connect to sdio bluetooth controller (rtl8723bs) on Intel Compute Stick STCK1A8LFC
* The presence of /etc/asound.conf causes repeated second long gaps in HDMI sound.
Hopefully, users will be able to upgrade from this beta to full.
For a full list of what is on antiX-19, see this post.
Get files from OSDN: antiX-19-beta3
- Early-access release of Slash Roll announced on Steam - April 9, 2020
- GRAND STRATEGY RTS HYBRID ‘AI WAR 2’ EXPANDS WITH ‘THE SPIRE RISES’ - April 9, 2020
- Danger Scavenger is fast-paced action, cyberpunk-themed, - April 9, 2020