Draw Distance, previously iFun4all S.A., a Polish indie development studio and publisher, creator of Serial Cleaner, Halls of Horror for Mixer, Ritual: Crown of Horns, Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, a unique, atmospheric, single-player narrative experience, set in a rich, fully licensed, globally recognized universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition and other multiplatform games is pleased to present the brand new gameplay trailer of Ritual: Crown of Horns, celebrating it’s official Switch announcement.
New gameplay trailer celebrates the official announcement of the Switch version.
Please find the Switch gameplay trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz0O8nlkipk.
Ritual: Crown of Horns is a slaughterhouse. Inspired by a variety of unique takes on the Western genre, from Alejandro Jodorowsky’s and Clint Eastwood’s bodies of work to the cult "The Wild Wild West" TV series, it’s a violent, fast-paced action game set in an alternate Wild West, an absurd, acid-fueled vision of hellish frontier. It's also a wild tale of an unlikely duo: a bounty hunter who comes back from beyond a grave, yearning to exact revenge on his homeland, and a witch who aids him with a series of powerful rituals to further her own mysterious goals.
Ritual: Crown of Horns features:
- A unique auto-aiming system that distinctly sets itself apart from your average twin-stick shooters: instead of spraying and praying, you are an elite gunslinger who makes every shot count.
- A satisfying arsenal: shotguns, six-shooters, rifles, crossbows, and a few surprises that are a little less era-appropriate.
- Outrageous enemies: brainwashed cultists, supernatural legendary creatures, bizarre murderous contraptions – you name it.
- Gear: mysterious capes, hoods and amulets that you can customize and get powerful buffs for your character.
- Creative spells and power-ups that can violently alter the way you approach each combat encounter.
- Plenty of insane levels for you to master, each complete with unique challenges tailored to push the combat system to its limits.
- A unique gothic-horror-meets-weird-western artstyle.
To learn more information about Ritual: Crown of Horns, please follow:
- our website: https://drawdistance.dev/ritual-crown-of-horns/
- Ritual: Crown of Horns presskit: https://bit.ly/2TvwWSc
- our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drawdistancedev/
- our Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrawDistanceDev
- our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drawdistancedev/
- our Discord: https://discord.gg/8JBbSWU
About Draw Distance:
The company has been founded in 2009 as iFun4all. On April 9, 2019, we announced launching a new brand - Draw Distance, which in time will become the new name of our company. Draw Distance symbolizes a new philosophy behind the company's activities and aspirations - we aim to become a renowned developer of true indie gems, visually breathtaking multiplatform titles with rich story and engaging gameplay. We are Draw Distance - for us sky is the limit! Currently we're working on several games, including Ritual: Crown of Horns - a dark 3D action game in a top-down perspective set in a dangerous world inspired by Weird West genre; Far Peak - a 3D narrative-driven management game with survival elements, set in the high mountains in the 1980’s; fully licensed Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, Halls of Horror board game and other, unannounced projects.
- Draw Distance presskit: https://presskit.drawdistance.dev/
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTGA PlanesWalkers Next stop: Dominaria And all Point Standard Shake it up - August 18, 2019
- Kick Butt and Ignore Names — Meet Lou, the Main Character in BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre in a New Trailer - August 18, 2019
- Unlucky Seven is coming. Puzzling Dream invites you to a bloody party - August 18, 2019