Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of live service games, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Uprising is now available on PC; launching for consoles on October 1. Gith have arrived in the free-to-play MMORPG set in the Forgotten Realms as an all-new playable race, their eternal conflict with the illithid spilling into the caverns of Undermountain. Halaster Blackcloak demands retribution from the adventurers who have occupied his domain culminating in an all-new 10-player End Game Trial, new PvP content including gear and a map, a fresh “coat of paint” on Protector’s Enclave, recrafted Early Game experience and much more.
Interlopers in the Realm of the Mad Mage Face an Epic, 10-Player Trial Against Halaster Blackcloak - Coming to Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on October 1
Watch the Official Trailer for Neverwinter: Uprising here: https://youtu.be/ZN_JQ0XG5xQ
Illithid, aka Mind Flayers, have subjugated the gith for eons, treating them as slaves and converting them to otherworldly creatures against their will. Players join the conflict as it erupts in Halaster Blackcloak’s domain, drawing his malice. Along this path to a wild and explosive battle of wills against the Mad Mage, players explore deeper into Undermountain than before, leading to a magic portal that transports adventurers to the gith base of Stardock on asteroid above Toril. Back in Protector’s Enclave, the untold wealth adventurers have earned in Undermountain results in renovations for both the heart of Neverwinter and the Early Game experience. Learn more about the changes coming with Neverwinter: Uprising below:
- All-New Gith Race - Become the rebellion! The new race of psionic warriors is available to VIP members the first two weeks following Uprising’s launch and to all PC players for the following two weeks. This cycle will repeat on console only when Uprising launches on October 1.
- Uprising Storyline - Engage the illitihid in a struggle that will take adventurers from the depths of Undermountain to a secret gith asteroid base in orbit above Toril.
- Tower of the Mad Mage Trial - Enter Halaster Blackcloak’s private library to match wits and powers in an all-new, Endgame 10-Player Trial.
- Protector’s Enclave & Early Game Zone Revamp - Adventurers returning from their questing to the south may notice some changes to the heart of Neverwinter. Explore a remodeled Protector’s Enclave and experience adjustments to early zones and stories, which make starting a fresh character more enjoyable.
- Appearance System Overhaul - An evolution of the transmutation, dye and fashion systems, the newly improved Appearance tab allows adventurers to define the look of each slot in their inventory. Use dyes to unlock reusable colors, allowing for permanent mixing-and-matching of gear appearance and accents to truly define the look of each character.
- New PvP Content – Enjoy a new map, Stardock Arena, and fresh rewards for your battle efforts as the development team continues to evolve the PvP experience following class overhauls in Undermountain.
More information about Neverwinter: Uprising can be found at our Developer Blog HUB. Begin your adventure for free by visiting: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/.
Sharing this news on Twitter? Please tag @NeverwinterGame.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding countryside, learning the vivid history of the iconic city in the Forgotten Realms and battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold*) and PlayStation®4 (PlayStation®Plus not required).
*On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.
ABOUT PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Perfect World Entertainment is a leading online publisher of live service games in North America and Europe. Founded in 2008, Perfect World Entertainment is known for creating and publishing titles based on well-known global entertainment franchises, such as Star Trek and Dungeons & Dragons. The company’s popular live service MMO games, including Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and PWI, have cumulatively grossed over $500M in their lifetimes. Perfect World Entertainment also partners with indie development studios, including Unknown Worlds, developer of Subnautica, and Runic Games, creators of the Torchlight series, to help bring their games to market on a global scale. Perfect World Entertainment is a subsidiary of Perfect World Group, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, please visit: www.perfectworld.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTGA PlanesWalkers Next stop: Dominaria And all Point Standard Shake it up - August 18, 2019
- Kick Butt and Ignore Names — Meet Lou, the Main Character in BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre in a New Trailer - August 18, 2019
- Unlucky Seven is coming. Puzzling Dream invites you to a bloody party - August 18, 2019