In Weakless, you control two Weavelings who are about to face their limitations and prove to the world that a weakness can become a mighty advantage. Join them on their adventure, solve puzzles, use skills developed through disabilities, and nurture a flourishing friendship that will make the impossible, possible.
Xbox One owners along with PC users will be able to enjoy Weakless this fall, as the game will be released simultaneously on both platforms. Sign up for a hands-on demo at Gamescom and join two unique characters – Deaf and Blind – on their outstanding adventure.
Watch the Weakless Xbox One trailer HERE to see what awaits you during the hands-on demo at Gamescom.
To book your appointment to see the game in Cologne, please contact Agnieszka Szóstak at [email protected] or call +48 881 951 601. The Weakless hands-on demo will be playable in the Entertainment Area, Hall 10.1, Booth F-051.
And if you’re not going to Gamescom, you can always add the game to your wishlist on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072620/Weakless/) to keep up with any news from the Weaveling world.
ABOUT THE GAME
Weakless is an artistic, 3D puzzle-adventure game with stunning organic environments filled with curious life-forms and a bioluminescent glow. Take control of two unusual Weavelings – carefree, wooden creatures – and aid them in their unplanned journey. But the task won’t be easy; one of your characters is deaf, and the other is blind. Help them save their world from the advancing Rot and find their way back home.
WEAKLESS MAIN FEATURES:
- Follow the story of an unlikely friendship that develops wordlessly between the stoic Blind One and the energetic Deaf One;
- Peek into the Deaf One’s sketchbook and gain unique insights into what he thinks about the whole ordeal;
- Enter the beautiful, organic, bioluminescent world of the Weavelings, filled with curious life-forms and mysteries of a bygone civilization waiting to be uncovered;
- Get a glimpse of the artistic way that visually impaired and hearing-impaired people perceive the world;
- Join a meaningful narrative with satisfying exploration and enriched by arcade puzzle elements;
- Experience stunning music composed with instruments from all around the world, such as the marimba, RAV vast, and udu.
Weakless is currently under development. The game is heading to PC and Xbox One, launching in the fall of this year.
More information about the game can be found on the game’s Facebook and Twitter profiles.
All promo materials for the game are available for download HERE.
GAMESCOM BOOKINGS ARE OPEN! If you want to secure hands-on time with the game – please get in touch with Agnieszka Szóstak at [email protected] or call +48 881 951 601.
About ARP GAMES
ARP Games, established by the Polish Industrial Development Agency, is a video games accelerator supporting developers in the production process. ARP Games’ support includes both financial and organizational help, as well as the development of the professional competences of future and current game designers. ARP Games also supports events promoting the Polish video games industry. https://arpgames.pl/en/home/
About Punk Notion and Cubeish Games
Both Punk Notion and Cubeish Games were born from a passion for games, animation and engaging storytelling. Their main focus is developing narrative-driven games, and in the meantime supporting others with animations. http://punknotion.com/. Both studios are winners of the ARP Games acceleration program aimed at supporting interesting video game projects.
The city of Katowice
The city of Katowice is a pleace where a lot of gaming companies are operating already. Local authorities are trying to strengthen the upward trend of this industry by seeking to integrate the entire sector into a specific ecosystem concentrated in the city. Currently new projects are being prepared that are to further encourage large and small companies to locate in Katowice. Particular attention is paid to startups that are created on the basis of a highly developed academic environment in the region. That is why Katowice could not be missing as a partner of the ARPGames stand at Gamescom. Acceleration of young companies is a very important element of the entire strategy to support the gaming sector in Katowice.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTGA PlanesWalkers Next stop: Dominaria And all Point Standard Shake it up - August 18, 2019
- Kick Butt and Ignore Names — Meet Lou, the Main Character in BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre in a New Trailer - August 18, 2019
- Unlucky Seven is coming. Puzzling Dream invites you to a bloody party - August 18, 2019