Investigate your memories and connect them together with items from your past to solve the missing pieces to the puzzle. However, there is one memory haunting you in the dark corners of your mind. Can you escape it? Or will you confront it?
Why are you running? Wander your subconscious mind under hypnosis. Find pieces of your memories to face your fear.
- Search for hidden objects within the dark halls
- Collect pieces from past memories to solve the game-wide puzzle
- Avoid the ghost that follows you and haunts your memories
- Light the corners of your mind as you solve the puzzle and stay safe longer
- Uncover the truth about the creature that haunts you
INNER is the result of a 3 day game jam live on Twitch.
The game jam and project itself were created to try and capture the feeling of a horror game without using first person perspective as a tool for immersion and, instead, focusing on atmosphere and tone to deliver a darker feeling.
This also gave birth to the concept of DarkStone Digital LABS projects. Smaller titles meant to explore new mechanics, concepts, and styles.Full Press kit for inner can be found on the DSD website:https://www.darkstonedigital.com/presskit-inner
About The Developer
Brian Clarke is a solo indie developer with over 13 years of experience in the AAA game space. After working at larger studios, he left to work on co-development of the indie title Welcome to the Game II with Reflect Studios. After launch, Brian went on to found DarkStone Digital and start creation of the flagship title The Subject. He hopes to take all he’s learned from his time in the AAA space and apply it to indie games to produce quality products. Follow DSD on Twitter, Instagram, and watch live development on Twitch.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Turn-based stealth Rebel Cops adds infinite saves, new horde mode - October 23, 2019
- Secret Neighbor Launches Tomorrow - October 23, 2019
- NEW RELEASE WINDOW ANNOUNCED FOR TWO POINT HOSPITAL ON CONSOLES - October 23, 2019