MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY®, the critically-acclaimed mobile RPG from SQUARE ENIX®, kicks off its third anniversary celebration today with a new collaboration with the iconic game FINAL FANTASY VIII, as well as other exciting campaigns and promotions. Starting today at 8:00 p.m. PDT through November 1, 2019, players can access FINAL FANTASY VIII – The Sleeping Lion, an original storyline created specifically for MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY for free, as well as a variety of other items and special offers to commemorate the occasion.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY CELEBRATES THIRD ANNIVERSARY WITH FINAL FANTASY VIII COLLABORATION EVENT
Following are the details:
- FINAL FANTASY VIII – THE SLEEPING LION – In this new storyline, Squall finds himself in a familiar, yet different world. Together with MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY original characters, Squall will unravel the secrets of this world’s SeeD, Witches and more.
- New Ultimate Hero – All players will receive the Ultimate Hero – Squall and Revolver weapon by logging in and entering the event. Players can upgrade their Revolver by playing through the collaboration event.
Third birthday means FF VIII collaboration event… well, obviously.
- New Echo Skin – All players will be treated to a new Rinoa skin for Echo.
- New Legend Jobs and Ultimate Skin – Players can add the brand-new Legend Jobs for Graff (Sorceress’s Knight) and Meia (Sorceress of Oblivion) to their collections through a limited-time banner. The new Ultimate Skin – Squall Leonhart will also be added to the Ultimate Heroes lineup during the event.
- New Supreme Card – Players can add a powerful new Monk-type Supreme card, Griever: FFVIII, to their collections through a limited-time banner.
- Draw Battle System – Based on the original Draw System from FINAL FANTASY VIII, all battle stages within the limited-time collaboration will feature this new style of gameplay. By using the Draw command during battle, players can stock up enemy abilities and later unleash them by selecting Cast.
- SeeD Rank – Players can earn additional rewards depending on their SeeD Rank, which will increase the more players progress through the collaboration stages.
- Multiplayer Content – Squall Leonhart is seeking challengers in the Ring of Braves multiplayer arena. Players who work together to defeat him will earn additional rewards.
The third anniversary celebration will also offer new campaigns, sales and more:
- Free Supreme Ticket – All players will receive one free Supreme Ticket, which they can use on an Ultimate Hero or Supreme Card summon to gain a powerful card.
- Free Graff / Wol Ability Support Card – All players will receive the “Warriors of Despair” Support Card for free, which features art drawn by character designer Gen Kobayashi (The World Ends With You).
- 31 Days of Free Summons – During the month of August, players can perform one single summon per day for free.
- Special Login Bonus – Players can earn up to 14 Summon Tickets simply by logging in daily.
- MOBIUS Week – MOBIUS Day bonuses are available every day now until August 13 at 12:59 p.m. PDT. Players can obtain a different gift each day, including skillseeds, Ability Tickets, Summon Tickets, Crystals, Mystic Tablets and more.
- Free Stamp Gifts – Players can receive the Congrats! (3rd Anniversary Version) and Go Away! Stamps by logging in. Players who have purchased a Mobius Gift Box more than 12 times can obtain an exclusive Echo stamp.
- Welcome Back Campaign – Now through August 17, any players who have been inactive for longer than 30 days, or new players, will receive a free Mobius Gift Box, as well as 1,000 magicite and 88 Mystic Tablets. During the campaign period, rewards will be gifted to everyone depending on the amount of new and inactive players that return to the game.
- 3rd Anniversary Guaranteed Supreme Card Summon – Players who purchase 12,000 magicite will receive one Supreme Ticket, which they can use on a Supreme Card or Ultimate Hero Summon. Furthermore, increased magicite will be available during the campaign, in which players will be able to obtain 1.5x more magicite than usual.
MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is available now as a free download (with in–app purchases) on the App Store®, Google Play™ and now in full HD on Steam®. MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
Official Site: mobiusff.square–enix–games.com/mobiusff
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MobiusFinalFantasy
FINAL FANTASY Portal Site: https://na.finalfantasy.com/
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download FINAL FANTASY Portal App® provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging–in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII™ makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 144 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 74 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square–enix–games.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Merge Games Unveil a Release Date of November 14th for the Much Anticipated Indie Gem Sparklite! - September 19, 2019
- Spark Five Available On Steam, Itch, GameJolt - September 19, 2019
- MTGA PlanesWalkers working on our 2020Decks Getting Ready to Rummble - September 19, 2019