The summer of building continues with all new building packs available in the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 Season Pass starting today. Expanding on the critically acclaimed title released earlier this month, the season pass gives players access to a host of new content, recipes, hairstyles, clothing and all-new areas to explore.
Owners of the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Season Pass for the PlayStation®4
computer entertainment system gain early access to the below content starting today:
- Hotto Stuff Pack – Includes more than 40 recipes to help players design and decorate structures in the style of the Hotto Steppe—a popular resting area in a distant land. Players will also gain access to an all-new island with the materials needed to build these new recipes.
- Aquarium Pack – The world of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 has become your oyster! A fishing island awaits you, where you can learn how to catch and breed 40 different fish that can be added to your own DIY aquarium. Unlock an additional tool, the fishing rod, as well as customization options and apparel fitting of a water bound adventure.
- Modernist Pack – This set includes over 70 recipes for modern-looking structures, hairstyles and clothing. Build a luxury hotel, modern condominiums and more with the largest new set of recipes yet.
The expansion packs will also be sold separately. The Hotto Stuff Pack is available today, and the Aquarium Pack and Modernist Pack will follow on August 2, 2019 and August 9, 2019, respectively.
Also available for free from today for all DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 players is the Knickknack Pack, containing recipes for Celebratory Soup, Ornate Adornment and Pretty Paddle.
PlayStation®Plus subscribers can also download the following additional contents for free today:
- Legendary Line Art Recipe – Recipe for a painting of the Scions of Erdrick.
- Lo-Res Luminary Recipes – Includes a set of recipes for building the Scions of Erdrick.
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is rated E10+ (Everyone 10+) and available now for the PlayStation®4 system. For more information, visit: https://dqbuilders2.com/.
For the latest press assets, visit: http://sqex.to/Media.
About DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2
In DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2, players take on the role of a young apprentice builder who finds themselves washed up on the Isle of Awakening alongside Malroth, a mysterious youth suffering from amnesia. Together, the two explore different islands while developing skills to become a “Master Builder” by helping townsfolk, crafting materials and fighting off enemies. DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is a standalone experience featuring new characters, an expansive world, unlimited building combinations, and a storyline that’s sure to satisfy long-time fans and newcomers
About Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 144 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 74 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena BRAWL LAUNCH EVENT - October 19, 2019
- DIGIMON STORY® CYBER SLEUTH®: COMPLETE EDITION OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH™ AND STEAM® - October 19, 2019
- MTG Arena Game of the Day Its Adventure time - October 19, 2019