The GAME:MOUSE ULTRA™ can be completely personalized and adapts itself to suit every gamer
– with the customization extending well beyond mere handling. The additional palm rest of the mouse can be personalized and provided with the gamers own logo or image. Whether clan logo or guild emblem, adding the gamers own image to the mouse, allows for a degree of personalization like never before. The customizable RGB lighting also adds for a more personal gaming experience, bathing ther mouse with a rich light show during play.
The GAME:MOUSE ULTRA™ at a glance:
- Second palm rest with personalizable logo
- 7-stage DPI setting up to 16,000 DPI
- Maximum acceleration of 50G
- Three adjustable weights of 4g each
- Exchangeable sliding components
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Rubberized handles
- Five programmable buttons with customizable software
Matching the GAME:MOUSE ULTRA™ snakebyte presents MOUSE:PAD ULTRA™ RGB and MOUSE:PAD ULTRA XL™RGB. A LED RGB backlight with 12 lighting modes sewn into the entire edge of the two gaming surfaces, bring real style into play. In addition, both accessories are low-friction and particularly slip-resistant. With a size of 80 x 30cm, the MOUSE:PAD ULTRA XL™RGB offers enough space for mouse and keyboard. The MOUSE:PAD ULTRA™ RGB, on the other hand, offers space-saving comfort on a size of 36 x 28cm.
Marc-Alexander Knipschild, Head of Marketing: "We are very excited to give players this great opportunity to personalize their own gaming equipment. The GAME:MOUSE ULTRA™ is a matter close to the heart for me and the entire team."
snakebyte distribution: Established in Germany 1997, the snakebyte group is a leading global provider of consumer electronics. The Company has offices in Germany, Shenzhen, the US and Hong Kong and develops and distributes a wide selection of products specializing in connected media devices, gaming, simulation, drones & RC products. In addition, the Company provides its services in the OEM/ODM sector, working with partners to realise their goals and stay ahead of the competition. The snakebyte group have high levels of expertise in hardware engineering and software development, experts at creating an ecosystem in which technology and media can co-exist and provide state-of-the-art experiences for the consumer.
All company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- New Streets of Rage 4 Behind-the-Scenes Video Details Design Vision Guiding Series’ Comeback - November 13, 2019
- MINImax Tinyverse Event: My Trooper Draft (With a Mustache) - November 13, 2019
- THQ Nordic and Feld Entertainment® Launch Monster Jam Steel Titans for the Nintendo Switch™ - November 13, 2019