devcom 2019 is offering a great chance for young and upcoming developers to leave their mark on the event, and meet up with other studios as well as industry legends and celebrities. Successful applicants can save money on their ticket by participating, with a drastic reduction on both the business and conference pass, along with the booth and other extras. 45 projects worldwide will be hand-picked by the devcom team, the requirement to apply is a playable prototype of a game. devcom is taking place in Cologne August 18 and 19 this year.Indie Expo is the special place for independent developers at devcom
Indie Expo is the special place for independent developers at devcom
For game developers from North Rhine-Westphalia, the home state of gamescom, there is a special opportunity: The NRW Indie Expo will, as part of the devcom Indie Expo, have a prominent spot at the conference and offers great visibility for Indie teams from NRW for free.
The NRW Indie Expo is sponsored and supported by the Premier of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, Armin Laschet. The NRW Indie Expo is curated by the devcom Team. Selected applicants receive a business and a conference pass to devcom, as well as a 4sqm-booth. To register for the NRW Indie Expo 2019 as well as the devcom Indie Expo, and to find out more about the conditions that apply, please follow this link.
State of North Rhine-Westphalia supports special area for NRW Indie Teams
An overview of all confirmed speakers of devcom 2019 so far can be found on the official homepage: https://www.devcom.global/speakers/.
Tickets for devcom 2019 are available via the official website: https://www.devcom.global/#tickets.
About devcom 2019
devcom is the official gamescom developer event since 2017 and with more than 2,500 attendees in 2018 Europe’s annual ‚must attend‘ developers conference taking place from 18-19 August 2019, paving the way for gamescom, the world’s biggest video games exhibition.
Join us for the exclusive devcom Networking Dinner on Saturday evening, have a hot cup of coffee and tasty snacks on the showfloor, check out numerous business and indie exhibitors showcasing their services and games, witness the brandnew devcom HERO Award– Europe’s first ‘Persons of the year award’ –, and attend our open-air devcom Sunset Party and devcom NRW Indie Developer Night. On top, devcom offers you and your team turnkey ready HR booths to scout for new talents, secluded rooms to organize your own individual press conference, as well as an excellent matchmaking app to plan your meeting schedule.
devcom 2019 features:
- a Saturday evening Networking dinner: dine and connect with the faces of the games industry
- an expo area: showcase and promote your services and tools to game developers
- a two-day conference program – share and learn with experts and your peers
- an indie area: discover and play the next indie game hit
- a business area: meet and network with decision makers
- an HR area: promote and recruit new talents
- a PR Conference Room: schedule your personal conference and present your games to the press
- the devcom HERO Award show – uncover and reward the people behind the screen
- as well as 2 parties: the devcom Sunset Party on Sunday evening and the big devcom NRW Indie Developer Night on Monday evening - mingle and celebrate with us!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spark Five Available On Steam, Itch, GameJolt - September 19, 2019
- MTGA PlanesWalkers working on our 2020Decks Getting Ready to Rummble - September 19, 2019
- Neo Cab Arrives on Steam and Nintendo Switch on Oct. 3rd, Demo Available NOW - September 19, 2019